Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Guys that want to gain 25+lbs per cycle.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank

Guys that want to gain 25+lbs per cycle.

This will come in handy to all the 20,000 kids we get on a day to day basis looking to juice up when they are clearly not ready and are completely uneducated on the correct usage of Anabolic Steroids .

Enjoy the read, and use these tools to help better yourselves in the now, and in the future for your sake.

"Here’s some info for guys who want to gain 20-25lbs on a cycle.

Everyone wants to know how to gain high poundages on a cycle. We’ve all got a “friend” in a gym somewhere that gained 25lbs on his last cycle and we want to do the same. We ask ourselves…What is his secret? Is the juice he’s taking that good? Is it a good diet in conjunction with the test.. is that what is responsible? Well, here’s the answer.. NO, his particular anabolic compound of choice be it Sustanon , Winstrol , Dbol , Tren , etc… isn’t so great that whoever takes one of those compounds will grow.. nor is his diet so “on” that he will gain more than us.

Here’s the truth.. and some of you won’t like it.. Some of you may even get pissed off.. The reason these guys grow so much on their cycles is because they shouldn’t even be using steroids to begin with… And that’s the truth… That may sound a bit confusing.. yes? Well allow me to elaborate…

You take a 20 yr old male. He has been lifting on and off for six months or so… He’s about 6 foot tall maybe a little shorter.. 5’10” or so.. He weighs about 165lbs.. He’s got a little bit of definition.. nothing big.. when his shirt is off people can tell he’s been working out.. He decides one day that he wants to take steroids, He sees the really big guys in the gym and he wants to be like them right now.. he doesn’t want to wait any longer.. in his mind six months has been long enough.. So he gets on the internet.. he finds a message board similar to this one.. he reads a little .. finds a hook up.. and decides to run 250mg of test and 300mg of deca for two months and ends up weighing around 185 or 190.. All of his friends are amazed.. he’s amazed He’s put on some size.. he looks like a weight lifter.. he doesn’t look like someone who could compete.. but he looks like he’s finally arrived on the Body building scene… His closest friends are so impressed that they want to run the exact same cycle .. He tells them exactly what he did.. how he ate etc… Now, a few months go by.. all of a sudden the kid is back to around 165 maybe 170.. He thinks.. “Oh man.. I’ve got to get back on cycle.. I need those drugs to be big.. if I don’t.. I just can’t grow… Steroids require that I stay on all the time to maintain the kind of size that I want”… I guess that’s what he has to do; huh; stay on all the time?

Now, here’s the reason he gained 25lbs on his cycle.. He was so far from his genetic potential that once the anabolic compounds were introduced into his system he grew like a weed.. His body didn’t need to struggle to put on that mass, because it was quite capable of adding that much mass naturally.. The steroids just sped it up..

it is for lack of a better or more accurate word.. a short cut to get to where he could have gotten natural anyway. His inevitable weight loss after coming off his "super" cycle wasn’t from the lack of steroids.. it was from a lack of a proper foundation.. a Lack of proper training skills, and a lack of muscular maturation…

Here’s the deal.. guys who need steroids aren’t the guys who are growing 25+lbs per cycle.. they are gaining 10lbs and hopefully keeping 5-8.. They are struggling to even do that.. I’ll tell you from personal experience.. I am 30 yrs old 6’2” .. I am 284lbs currently.. I am 17% BF (I’m a power lifter/strongman.. so I keep a little extra fat on me)…If I wanted to keep the same body fat % I have now and weigh 300lbs.. I would have to run a very long cycle. or in all honesty it will take me two full cycles to get to 3 bills..

An average cycle for me is about 750mg Test, 450mg Deca, 300mg EQ and Some Dbol in the front and at the end… Those are some fairly heavy dosages...Why don’t I gain 25lbs per cycle?

Because No matter how much gear I take.. no matter how much I eat.. my body is so far beyond it’s genetic potential that I simply can’t add that kind of radical mass anymore..

My body does a fairly good job of maintaining mass when I’m not on cycle.. but I do drop weight regardless.. and in truth, the only reason my body maintains it’s size as well as it does is because of Muscle maturation.. My body is used to carrying around that muscle.. it’s not a shock to my body to carry it around.. And I built a solid mass foundation naturally years ago.. I reached my genetic potential before I started using juice.. Lifting was a habit and a lifestyle for me because I played football from Junior high through College.

I’ve worked out in gyms all over the country.. and I have been doing so for the better part of a decade.. and I'll tell you, I have seen a lot of little guys blow up for a couple of months from a cycle only to deflate a couple of months later. It's the truth.. Muscle Maturation plays a huge key in keeping mass... that and proper training skills.. (and no hitting bench 3 days a week and squatting once every few months doesn't count)

So in truth, when you hear about some guy who gained 25-30lbs off of a cycle.. Please keep in mind that he is probably some impatient tiny punk that could have easily gained the same amount of muscle had he just been a little more patient.. If he had just been focused on learning how to train.. focused on how to eat…

This is a lifestyle.. there are no short cuts if you want to be the real deal.... There will never be a fly by nighter even win the smallest amateur comp in booney freaking Iowa if he hasn't been serious for years...

It's important that you guys learn that Juice may seem like the best short cut in the beginning... but whenever you add that much mass that quickly from gear.. Your body isn’t going to be ready for it.. it will literally fight you to keep it.. the sudden size and strength will stress the ligaments, tendons, bones and central nervous system and Your body will do everything that it can to shed those rapid muscle gains.. Decent muscle mass is only kept through time and hard work (cough.. cough.. it's a cliché.. but it's still true).. and it's important that your gains aren't so fast that the body can't adjust healthfully to it’s new weight gain..

I've been on the boards for years.. and I'll tell you, 80% of the people on these boards are wannabes and posers.. they are guys who won’t even be working out six months from now.. They are impatient and are looking for the shortcut.. they may even get a few short term results.. but in the long run they will come out behind everyone else (and when I say long run.. i mean less than a year or two)

These kind of guys will never be anything more than a hobbyist.. and in truth...that is probably the case in every other aspect of their lives as well, not just weight lifting..

So in the end my advice is this.. if you are wanting to add some mass. and you’re stuck.. learn a different training method.. change your diet.. and if you’re a good size.. (that’s when everyone who is in the room with you knows you’re a weight lifter.. if you walk in a room, and everyone in there doesn’t know that you lift… you are not ready for steroids) then come and sit down.. and we’ll talk about steroids.. until then… Learn how to train.. learn how to eat.. and spend some time in the gym.. you’ll be so much better off in the end…

-Created by Phreezer."
    Last edited by HawaiianPride.; 08-19-2010 at 12:09 PM.

iwill is offline New Member
    I am 21 years old 6 feet tall and 8% bodyfat and 170lb. I have been lifting since I was 17 and I prob use to weight around 120lb then with same height, am I ready to do my first cycle now?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by iwill View Post
    I am 21 years old 6 feet tall and 8% bodyfat and 170lb. I have been lifting since I was 17 and I prob use to weight around 120lb then with same height, am I ready to do my first cycle now?
    nope

iwill is offline New Member
    why? any more info please

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by iwill View Post
    why? any more info please
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=398146

danimal79 is offline Junior Member
    great read!

3dime is offline New Member
    I love this post.. great advice!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    well said,great post

Bump.

Rizdizzle is offline Junior Member
    Well said

Baseball_Player85 is offline Junior Member
    great read.

Bump.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Bump.
    ^^^^^^^

noMuscles is offline Junior Member
    Straight, to the point, informative. Thanks for this post!

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump...Excellent post.

G.P. is offline Junior Member
    Great read. Most people don't realize this until after the fact & much later in life.
    Needs to be stickied!

maxdose is offline Junior Member
    So true about the fly by night wannabes-great read.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Yeh those are generally the ones that think with size comes power and respect,only to find out these also only come from hardwork and dedication.
    They give AAS a bad wrap by gettin swole and running around acting tough just to get thier ass beat. cuz 10 weeks of slammin gear doesnt make you a bodybuilder and those soon to lose muscles wont make you a tough guy.You gotta earn everything in this life if you expect it to mean anything to yourself and those around you.
    SELF RESPECT+SELF ESTEEM+DEDICATIOIN=POWER

Arkanfil is offline New Member
    I do agree with you and its really informative, yet i want to ask u one Q if we combine the cycle with being serious, hard work and strict diet; not just to show of some muscle or to get people attention but for self esteem, even after finishing the cycle and the PTC does it really work ? And what are the results? Can i achieve my target off being a good bodybuilder?

Yes. You can be a good bodybuilder without Steroids as well.

Arkanfil is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Yes. You can be a good bodybuilder without Steroids as well.
    thanks bro

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I remember reading that a while back.

So true.

If you want to be good at any sport, the best thing you can do is go as far as you can naturally, and then start real low on the cycling chart, I'd personally suggest lower than what we all recommend.

But sadly most that come here are all about now and don't want to pay there dues. You want to be 250, 270, 300lb monster in the gym you gotta do what the others did. Time in the gym and even MORE time in the kitchen. The smarter, more dedicated you can be the quicker it may come.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Good video to watch for those that want it.

Love this video. its the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kf6r0D3SEA

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Good Post HawaiianPride! It really is the true, seen it first hand. You will find that getting 5 lbs gained a year (and thats even with cruising!!) becomes a real bitch when you are advanced, and consider yourself lucky with 2-3 lbs!! But it adds up over time.

The way I feel about it, or a good rule of thumb, is the faster you gain, the faster you loose. It takes a while to grow muscle, no getting around that. If you want to gain bulk and strength in the short term, yes anadrol and dbol are good options (like before a contest or something)...but you need to just grind it out month after month with the injectables if you really wanna gain true muscle.

steroidsarebad is offline New Member
    The more I read the more I realize I am not ready to do steroids . I already bought the whole cycle so I am probably gonna have to throw it away.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by steroidsarebad View Post
    The more I read the more I realize I am not ready to do steroids. I already bought the whole cycle so I am probably gonna have to throw it away.
    Did you buy them before signing up here with username "steroidsarebad" lol??

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steroidsarebad View Post
    The more I read the more I realize I am not ready to do steroids. I already bought the whole cycle so I am probably gonna have to throw it away.
    They should last for several years.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post

steroidsarebad is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    They should last for several years.
    The exp. date is listed for Aug 2011. I work in biotech and most are exp dates are bs and usually the items can be used years and years after wards. Would Testosterone be the same?

lol My girlfriend was in the room when I was signing up actually, she said "Steroids are bad" when she saw I was on Steroid .com, so I used that as the name for here.

And yea, I bought the stuff about six months ago and was gonna wait until Jan 2011 to run it but I might wait another year after that. I guess I am just eager because at 22 years old my test levels are around 350 ng/dL
    Last edited by steroidsarebad; 09-09-2010 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    I remember reading that a while back.

So true.

If you want to be good at any sport, the best thing you can do is go as far as you can naturally, and then start real low on the cycling chart, I'd personally suggest lower than what we all recommend.

But sadly most that come here are all about now and don't want to pay there dues. You want to be 250, 270, 300lb monster in the gym you gotta do what the others did. Time in the gym and even MORE time in the kitchen. The smarter, more dedicated you can be the quicker it may come.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Good video to watch for those that want it.

Love this video. its the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kf6r0D3SEA
    Good Post HawaiianPride! It really is the true, seen it first hand. You will find that getting 5 lbs gained a year (and thats even with cruising!!) becomes a real bitch when you are advanced, and consider yourself lucky with 2-3 lbs!! But it adds up over time.

The way I feel about it, or a good rule of thumb, is the faster you gain, the faster you loose. It takes a while to grow muscle, no getting around that. If you want to gain bulk and strength in the short term, yes anadrol and dbol are good options (like before a contest or something)...but you need to just grind it out month after month with the injectables if you really wanna gain true muscle.
    Couldn't agree more, fellas.

Reed - love that video. Zhasni never ceases to fail...

Bump.

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    SELF RESPECT+SELF ESTEEM+DEDICATIOIN=POWER
    Good way to put it

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    BUMP. GREAT read HP.

0331FTW is offline Associate Member
    Makes sense. These guys are the ones with something to prove.

Thanks for the bump^

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    So True!!! So much hard work is required to get to a point where juice is even a good option. I'm 33 now, been busting my ass for years, and just starting my first cycle in a few months.... Great read!!!!

htownusmc is offline New Member
    I'm 33 and have been wanting to do steroids for a while. While i was in the corps I did a cycle of Test and Deca . The only problem is I can't seem to locate a person or place to buy them. Anyone able to help me out. I live in Cypress TX right outside Houston.

bruary17 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by htownusmc View Post
    I'm 33 and have been wanting to do steroids for a while. While i was in the corps I did a cycle of Test and Deca. The only problem is I can't seem to locate a person or place to buy them. Anyone able to help me out. I live in Cypress TX right outside Houston.
    Haha! ....awesome. read the rules!!!!!!!!!

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    alot of leather necks on here .semper fi/happy marine corps b-day/happy veterans day/ 2nd bn 4rth marines here bro....stay on this site for some time do your research and you will find most of the answers your looking 4 .read rules and be tactfull and you will make friends.

lookinforinsight is offline Junior Member
    Well respected message.

Cheetah is offline Junior Member
    One of the best posts i have seen, great!
    simple and to the point.

Cheetah is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

One of the best posts i have seen, great!
    simple and to the point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information