Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Gyno or who knows

Thatfreakinguy is offline New Member

Gyno or who knows

Hi guys

I've been running 500mg of test cyp a week and 400mg of equipoise a week... been maybe 4 weeks.. but I've developed a hard lump on my sternum just below my left pec and I have a hard mass in the middle of my left pec. My nipples aren't sensitive, no witches milk, I went to an instacare and all she said was wait and if it gets worse or red come back. From what I read this isnt Gyno, but has anyone else developed hard lumps on their sternum or chest? It hurts to tpuch but it isnt red or swollen alot

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatfreakinguy View Post
    Hi guys

I've been running 500mg of test cyp a week and 400mg of equipoise a week... been maybe 4 weeks.. but I've developed a hard lump on my sternum just below my left pec and I have a hard mass in the middle of my left pec. My nipples aren't sensitive, no witches milk, I went to an instacare and all she said was wait and if it gets worse or red come back. From what I read this isnt Gyno, but has anyone else developed hard lumps on their sternum or chest? It hurts to tpuch but it isnt red or swollen alot
    Yeah but only because I injected there.
    Odd... Sounds like something totally unrelated. Watch out for severe sudden acne or rash.
    Thatfreakinguy likes this.

Thatfreakinguy is offline New Member
    Ok, cool thanks for the response, I think one of the lumps is from an injection into the chest and that seems to be getting smaller. luckily ance has been really light, but I seem to be itchy as shit on legs and arms but who knows what that's from... all I kept hearing when I felt that was kindergarten cop and Arnold " it's not a tumor!" Ha ha

Thread Information