Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BIG-G is offline Banned
    brett, one word, crazy! I believe 100mg a day is max! trebolone ac. is one of the most potent steriods today! This idea has me intreagued tho. But the alcohol to use and oil to use has me a bit confused. Everclear sound dangerous to inject, or im just guesssin?????

Mighty Max is offline Junior Member

Fina at 200mg

is the main reason for making the Fina because it is hard to get a hold of the actual stuff???

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    since the pellets are not illegal, i will ask---> what vet supply place can i buy them from? any recommended websites that have had success???

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    I'M GOING TO BE STARTING A CYCLE FOR 8WEEKS OF FINA OF 76MG ED.. MY SUPPLIER IS SUGGESTING TREN AND SAYING ITS THE SAME THING BUT JUST ALREADY PREMADE IS TAHT TRUE?????AND IS 8 WEEKS TOO MUCH OR SHOULD I GO WITH 6 WEEKS?????

CoBrAA is offline New Member
    This sounds like an interesting Idea, but serveral things are bothersome #1 The lethal part of injecting 100% alcohol into a vein. #2 what grow phaster said- ( thought the reason you needed the conversion kit was to get rid of stuff that was harmful? Is there nothing harmful in the finaplix caps that needs to be removed?) I heard this before also Please keep this thread going cause I'm thinking of doing it. Also at the lambriarvet.com place do you need a proof of cattle to order? and also whats the difference in Component TH, 100 Dose Box and Finaplix-H 100 Dose Box Also is this the same stuff you can get at co-op? THanks

CoB

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    bump

steropower is offline Associate Member

fina with testoviron

i had a cartridge of fina.i was crushing 3 pellets(60mg)in a water glass and then mix it in testoviron 1ml(250mg) oil and hit.i didn't notice any significant gains.i was doing this twice a week.after 2 weeks i throw the fina away.it was just like hitting only testo.

SONNY SHARK is offline New Member

FINA

AWESOME THREAD BRO. I AM JUST ABOUT TO START FINA WITH MY NEXT CYCLE. THANKS FOR THE INFO

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Has anyone else trying this method other than MeBoach... I want to hear from someone else who has used this method or one similar...

Quote Originally Posted by MeBoach
    Disclaimer: The following is for educational purposes only. I take no responsiblity for any adverse effects.

Two cycles ago, I was recommended a method to prep the Fina tablets for injection without the kits since I was too impatient to wait for it (If I remembered who he was, I'd give him credit). I found it to be flawed but I perfected it on my own and I have come to firmly believe that the kit is bullshit and my method is both more convenient, easier to get an accurate dosage, and just plain more fun! I've never had a problem with clogging, infection, or anything else that may be associated with glues, dyes and such.

For my method you will need the following items:

-Everclear alcohol (found at any liquor store)
    -Sesame Seed oil (found at some gnc's, supermarkets, health food stores, or chinese restaurants)
    -One toothpick
    -One Straw
    -Some adhesive tape
    -A spoon
    -A cart of Fina
    -Access to an oven and microwave
    -Two shotglasses
    -A box of 22-23g syringes and needles (I recommend buying syringes and needles seperately as you will soon see)
    -A medium sized pot

Step 1 - Begin by using the toothpick to poke the Fina tabs from the top out the bottom. Since they are equal to 20mg per tablet, you can prepare one shot with as much fina in it as you wish. For the sake of this thread, I will use 80mg (4 fina tabs).

Step 2 - Take your straw and seal off one end by folding it and taping it closed. Seal it well so you it won't allow fina to get stuck in the creavices. Throw the tabs in the open end of the straw and fold over the other end leaving about 2.5 inches to crush the pellets between each end. Make a nice powder. The more it's crushed, the easier Step 4 will be.

Step 3 - Open up a new syringe and pull out the plunger. Pour the crushed fina pellets into the syringe from the straw and place the plunger back on. Place a needle (if it isn't already on) on the syringe and pull enough Everclear alcohol to cover the powder and no more. Don't worry--If you put too much, it will hurt when you inject but it won't ruin the shot at all. If you are using 80mg, the alcohol should come up to the first line on the syringe.

Step 4 - Put the pot filled with water on the stove and heat till it's hot but not boiling. When the water is ready, hold the syringe with the fina/everclear solution by the capped needle and stir the entire syringe in the water so it will heat up and dissolve. The mix should turn from cloudy yellow to cloudy brown.

Step 5 - put some sesame seed oil in the shotglass and microwave it for about a minute till it's very hot, to disinfect. Uncap your syringe with fina/everclear and pull 1 cc of sesame seed oil.

Step 6 - Pull another half cc or so of air just to leave space between the top and the fina. Take off the needle and place the syringe, plunger down, in the clean shotglass so it won't fall over. Put this in the microwave and nuke for about 30-60 seconds till it bubbles.

Step 7 - Now you have two choices. You can either wait for it too cool off before using a new needle and injecting or storing it and making more so you have them ready to use when it's time to inject. If you store them away, store them with a capped needle in a dark place and get rid of that extra space in the needle. When it's time to inject after storage, start from step 6 and right before you inject, flick the syringe a few times to disperse the fina around. This will make sure you inject it all and none is left in the needle or stuck to the rubber stopper on the plunger.

This is my 2nd cycle (12 weeks total EOD) using this method and I'm quite happy with how it works. Plus it makes me feel like Julia Childs! I know there will be flames but I really think the kit is overkill and people are just paranoid. Glues and dies are not to be worried over. Thank you. Comments and questions are welcome!

Pure Power is offline Junior Member
    If i'm not too mistaken fina is made to be put inside a cows skin anyway. You're just making it able to be injected right? And in this case you really wouldn't want to make a huge batch and mix it together since it will seperate and you won't be sure how much of the drug you will be drawing up per shot. So keep it all in one syringe makes sence to me. I'm way newb when it comes to Home brew but it's verry interesting to me. Just make sure I know I'm being a dumbass if I don't get it, Sometimes I think i'm smarter than I am.

xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Fashioncore1
    since the pellets are not illegal, i will ask---> what vet supply place can i buy them from? any recommended websites that have had success???
    I've seen several, and several are posted around, but I got mine from VetAmerica.com

Pure Power is offline Junior Member
    I'm confused... i was looking on a vet web site and I read"This product is a slow release anabolic agent containing trenbolone acetate which increases rate of weight gain and improves feed efficiency in growing finishing feedlot heifers. This product is to be used in feedlot heifers only during approximately the last 63 days prior to slaughter.Each dose of Component T-H contains a total of 200 mg trembolone acetate, a pure steroid hormone. Component T-H is the bioequivalent to finaplix H. One box of Component TH contains 5 belts of 20 dose each." That's a huge difference than what I hear is actualy in the implants. Everyone else say's it's 20mg per implant. I have seen this same advertisemnt on several sites. I'm also curious about just swallowing the pills. The several transdermal forms of administration wouldn't fantastic due to the acitate as far as I understan. I'm new to this whole chemistry thing but it seams to me, they worked when cows ate them for a verry long time, and it's more bioavailable oraly, and it would be 100% legal... I don't know. The doseages I read from vet sites ae completely different than what I read here. Also if it is oraly avail even if you had to take a bit more, wouldn't it make it much easier to stack especialy with something like EQ and see some awesome lean gains in mass amount without becomeing a pin cussion. Just eating them saves the cost of the kit also or the DSMO. Just a random thought.

Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member
    Just ordered some from vetmeds. have some questions if anybody cares to address:

1. I read where tren last about 3-4 days, so I assume a good way to do this fian processed method via be 2 shots a week. Does anybody know if there are property differences in how this works compared to the liquid form. Anyone have input on results and practices regarding frequency. It sounds like some guys do it every day, some once a week. I know that's not uncommon for roids specifically made for human use.

2. I saw in Anabolic Insider that FinaPlix comes in liquid form. I've never seen it though on any cattle site or anabolic site. I wonder where in the heck you could get it? It's got to be available somewhere. I've never seen trem cheaper than $200 for 10 or 20 mL (75 strength). Another person in the recent reference periodical said $200-250 for 50 ml of 75 mg/ml strength is the fair price. Does anyone know where in the heck to get that? I wonder why it so unavailable.

3. Probably nobody on here knows but if anyone can find out about any dyes or fillers, etc. that may be in the pellets that may have side effects in humans it would be great. Or any other health issues beyond regular roids that may be associated with using the pellets (via home chemistry)

4. There was another cattle trem product that was slow release, but I don't think it was pellets and wasn't outright called Finaplix. Anyone ever process it for human consumption>?

5. I saw some other cattle steroids (don't remember the names) that were the same base steroids humans use. Anybody ever process cattle steroids for human use other than fina?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Power
    I'm confused... I'm also curious about just swallowing the pills. The several transdermal forms of administration wouldn't fantastic due to the acitate as far as I understan. I'm new to this whole chemistry thing but it seams to me, they worked when cows ate them for a verry long time, and it's more bioavailable oraly, and it would be 100% legal... I don't know.
    Fina pellets are not to be swallowed, and you will get very little tren in your system by eating pellets. You will get an upset stomach, though. Cows don't eat the pellets, they are injected under the skin of the ears, where they dissolve and are transported throughout the cow's system. A Finaplix cart contains 10 implants, and each implant contains 10 pellets, 20mg each, for a total of 2000mg in each cart. The best, and only way in my opinion, is to converti it and injeect it ed.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by Doobie Wah
    Just ordered some from vetmeds. have some questions if anybody cares to address:

1. I read where tren last about 3-4 days, so I assume a good way to do this fian processed method via be 2 shots a week. Does anybody know if there are property differences in how this works compared to the liquid form. Anyone have input on results and practices regarding frequency. It sounds like some guys do it every day, some once a week. I know that's not uncommon for roids specifically made for human use.

2. I saw in Anabolic Insider that FinaPlix comes in liquid form. I've never seen it though on any cattle site or anabolic site. I wonder where in the heck you could get it? It's got to be available somewhere. I've never seen trem cheaper than $200 for 10 or 20 mL (75 strength). Another person in the recent reference periodical said $200-250 for 50 ml of 75 mg/ml strength is the fair price. Does anyone know where in the heck to get that? I wonder why it so unavailable.

3. Probably nobody on here knows but if anyone can find out about any dyes or fillers, etc. that may be in the pellets that may have side effects in humans it would be great. Or any other health issues beyond regular roids that may be associated with using the pellets (via home chemistry)

4. There was another cattle trem product that was slow release, but I don't think it was pellets and wasn't outright called Finaplix. Anyone ever process it for human consumption>?

5. I saw some other cattle steroids (don't remember the names) that were the same base steroids humans use. Anybody ever process cattle steroids for human use other than fina?
    1. Fina should be injected ed for best results, eod at the least. The half-life of the acetate ester is 3-4 days, but you must inject more frequently to keep the levels of the drug at an even level.

2. There are a few underground labs and vet companies that make trenbolone acetate injectables. You don't see it very frequently because it can be made yourself for much less.

3. I believe the fillers in the fina pellets are some sort of cellulose, and shouldn't be harmful if injected in small amounts. Your best bet is to get a fina conversion kit, which will remove any unwanted particles.

4. Component T-H is most likely what you are refering to. It is the same compound as Finaplix, but comes in a 20 dose belt, rather than a 10 dose cartridge.

5. The only other cattle implant of any use to a BB'er would be Synovex-H. It contains test propionate and estradiol benzoate. It requires a different process of conversion than does Finaplix, as the estradiol has to be seperated from the test prop. There are kits available for this conversion as well.

Hope this answers your questions, bro.

-moto
    Last edited by motoxxxguy; 11-14-2003 at 08:19 PM.

Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member
    nice reply, thanks

just read the 2nd sheet of this thread. I find where the one guy had no results mixing it with test disheartening and depressing. can anyone make it go away?

don't want to bog down motto but a few further questions, concerns, comments for anyone; referencing his response, capitilizing not for emphasis, but I can't change font or use quote under my access:

1. Fina should be injected ed for best results, eod at the least. The half-life of the acetate ester is 3-4 days, but you must inject more frequently to keep the levels of the drug at an even level.A 1" 22 GAGE NEEDLE IN MY BUTT EVERYDAY. SOUNDS ROUGH. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME TO DO 80 MG TWICE A WEEK, STACKED WITH 200 MG DECA ONCE A WEEK? IF A PERSON DID HIS PRIMARY WORKOUTS ON THE DAY IT WAS INJECTED OR DAY AFTER, WOULD THAT SERVE MUCH? WILL THE HOME BREW INJECT WITH A SAY A 27 GAGE NEEDLE? IT WOULD SURE BE SWEET IF IT COULD BE MADE TO. Y0U COULD MAKE YOUR EVERYDAY INJECTIONS SO MUCH EASIER, PROBABLY ANY MUSCLE ON YOUR BODY. I READ WHERE THE OIL IS NECESSARY FOR STERILIZATION. MAYBE ONE OF THOSE REFERENCED OILS IS LESS VISCOUS TO THE POINT IT WILL GO THRU A SMALLER GAGE NEEDLE. ANYONE KNOW? ALSO, I READ WHERE THE ALCOHOL COULD BE DANGEROUS IF INJECTED IN A BLOOD VESSEL, BUT I HAVEN'T READ ANY ALTERNATE PREPARATION METHODS. ANYONE?

2. There are a few underground labs and vet companies that make trenbolone acetate injectables. You don't see it very frequently because it can be made yourself for much less. THE REFERENCE I SAW SHOWED THE BOTTLE AND THE LABEL WITH A PICTURE OF A COW ON IT AND EVERYTING-LIKE IT WAS A COMMON OR LEGIT PRODUCT. IT DIDNT LOOK LIKE A BLACK MARKET TYPE OF DEAL. NOT TO KNOW MORE THAN MOTO, BUT CHECK IT OUT IN THE ANABOLIC INSIDER PAMPHLET. ONE CAME TO MY HOUSE THIS WEEK. HOWEVER, IT SOUNDS LIKE WHAT IS BEING SAID IS THAT THIS HOME MADE METHOD WITH PELLETS IS PRETTY MUCH AS GOOD IN EACH AND EVERY WAY AS IF YOU HAD ACTUAL INJECTABLE TREM. (and thats what i wanted to hear) I WONDER WHY THAT ONE GUY DIDN'T HAVE ANY GAINS. SEEMS STRANGE.

3. I believe the fillers in the fina pellets are some sort of cellulose, and shouldn't be harmful if injected in small amounts. Your best bet is to get a fina conversion kit, which will remove any unwanted particles. SOUNDS LIKE THE KIT IS BEING RECOMMENDED. THIS IS IN CONTRAST TO WHAT THE OTHER POSTERS ARE SAYING. NOT THAT MOTTO IS WRONG. ANYONE RECOMMEND WHERE TO GET KITS AND HOW MUCH THEY COST. WITH THIS MANY SHOTS I HAVE TO WONDER WHATEVER FOREIGN IS IN IT (AFTER ALL ITS MADE FOR UNDER A COWS SKIN NOT FOR IN THE MUSCLES OF HUMANS) YOUR GOING TO HAVE A BUNCH IF YOU PROCEED. I PERSONALLY WANT TO BE CONVINCED THAT THE KITS AREN'T NECESSARY BECAUSE MY PLAN IS IN MOTION. I WONDER IF 80 MG SHOTS ARE CONSIDERED SMALL AMOUNTS FOR THIS CONCERN.

4. Component T-H is most likely what you are refering to. It is the same compound as Finaplix , but comes in a 20 dose belt, rather than a 10 dose cartridge. IT SOUNDS LIKE IT'S SLOW RELEASE. BUT I GUESS A HALF LIFE IS A HALF LIFE AND WHATEVER MAKES IT SLOW RELEASE IS PROBABLY A FOREIGN ADDITIVE. IS IT IN PELLET FORM ALSO? IT LOOKED LIKE IT MIGHT BE STRONGER AND CHEAPER IF IT COULD BE CONVERTED VIA HOME BREW. ANYONE CONVERT ANY?

5. The only other cattle implant of any use to a BB'er would be Synovex-H. It contains test propionate and estradiol benzoate. It requires a different process of conversion than does Finaplix, as the estradiol has to be seperated from the test prop. There are kits available for this conversion as well. IS THIS A WORTHWHILE ENDEAVOR IN YOUR OPINION. CONVERTING THE FINA PLIX ON PAPER SAVES MEGA BUCKS! THE TEST PROPION. HURTS AND IS CHEAP TO BUY. I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THE ESTRADIOL BENZOATE. I'LL SEARCH THIS BOARD TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS CONVERSION, OR MAYBE SOMEBODY KNOWS A LINK IF IT'S NOT ON THIS BOARD. PROBABLY IS.
    Last edited by Doobie Wah; 11-14-2003 at 09:34 PM.

Doobie Wah-

The best thing I can suggest you do is read up on fina (tren ). Run a few searches on this board, as there is a ton of info and cyle combinations involving fina. Here is a very useful website to check out. Read all the info in the Finaplix section...http://www.basskilleronline.com/links.html. In the meantime, let's try to answer a few more of your questions in as few words as possible...

In any cycle involving ed or eod injections, rotating your injection sites is very important. One, it reduces the chance of getting an absess from a localized buildup of oil, and, more importantly, reduces the buildup of scar tissue from stabbing a needle in the same muscle everyday.

With fina, twice a week injections are not enough. You don't want to wait until the drug's half-life is up to do your next shot, or your body will be on a rollercoaster of hormone levels, which will inevitably result in greater side effects. Stick with ed, but no less than eod.

As far as the pics and stories in Anabolic Insider, if I'm not mistaken, that thing is a promotional tool for Jeff Summer's "steroid -like" crap. Of course any story you read in it will lead you to believe that steroids don't work, and you should buy his overpriced prohormones. I get them every few months, flip through it, and throw it away.

Making your own fina is much cheaper, it's actually fun, and you are assured of its quality, because you made it.

The synovex conversion is a whole other topic, so we won't get into that here. For anything else conversion-related things you might be interested in, check out the AR Lab Forum.

Hopefully this will clear up a few points for some of you.

-moto

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    This is a terrible method. Do not use it.

Do not inject methylcellulose into your muscles.

Do not inject anything that hasnt been properly sterilized.

deerslayer is offline New Member
    does the dmso method work for fina?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    just reading through this and i remeber seeing that a company now has a tren enanth.... would this decrease the need for ED inject or would it still be needed.... also kinda pricey for it but it sounds like something promising

trapz101 is offline New Member
    Gotta Love Fina. Nice Post. Im Going To Save This And Research It. Thanks For The Idea

jonny5 is offline New Member

i know where you can get the fina, and takes 3 days

Read the rules! Do not post a source for fina pellets!

Thank you,

Bathgate.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Ooops, i accidentally read the subject line backwards...

I thought i saw a posting about "Preparation-H"

-J Mo

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    This thread should be removed by a Moderator. Unbelievable that someone would post something so inaccurate and possibly dangerous in the educational forum. Injecting a non-sterile liquid is asinine. Also, why would you want inject some of the methylcellulose (binding agent in the pellets) in your system.

The kits allow you to remove the binders. This method gives kitchen chemistry a bad name. This mindset is for making crack for addicts, not AS.

Bigbench is offline New Member
    great method,have any for syno?

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    It is unbelievable that anyone would think this method is safe. The kits are cheap and easy. If you want to shoot crap into yourself, go right ahead.

sjo
    sjo is offline New Member

results

i'm interested in home-brewing my own finaplix . i've taken it before pre-made, not pharmaceutical grade, i'm sure. i had no problems with it and experienced great gains.

has anyone actually done the home-brew? does it actually work and are you getting good gains?

just a little apprehensive about the whole process and dont' know if it'll actually work in the end.

Ive got some time to research as I wont be using tren until my next cycle. But I was thinking about microwaving in a sterile vial, then filling the syringe with it. Microwaving seems a little harsh on the typical needle, but maybe I am just paranoid--do you think the vial will crack?

GrowPhaster had a good point, any info on that.

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoBrAA
    This sounds like an interesting Idea, but serveral things are bothersome #1 The lethal part of injecting 100% alcohol into a vein. #2 what grow phaster said- ( thought the reason you needed the conversion kit was to get rid of stuff that was harmful? Is there nothing harmful in the finaplix caps that needs to be removed?) I heard this before also Please keep this thread going cause I'm thinking of doing it. Also at the lambriarvet.com place do you need a proof of cattle to order? and also whats the difference in Component TH, 100 Dose Box and Finaplix-H 100 Dose Box Also is this the same stuff you can get at co-op? THanks

CoB
    1- I'm sure it would be lethal if you stick that into a vein/artery but if you do the way you are supposed to do, you will inject into your muscle and not try the sure way to the afterlife...

2- I don't think the filler is bad for you since it's only a laxative... I think since the cows ain't dying I'm sure it shouldn't be too bad, I'm sure they like that going to the crapper is a little easier now :P hehe.... and the reason why they take the fillers is to make it easier to stock the fina in the clean oil(less stuff to worry about)... that way you can prepare a whole cycle worth of fina in 1 day and not worry about preparation and stuff and it keeps the stuff fairly sanitized.
    Last edited by Ultimate; 09-27-2004 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygh
    This thread should be removed by a Moderator. Unbelievable that someone would post something so inaccurate and possibly dangerous in the educational forum. Injecting a non-sterile liquid is asinine. Also, why would you want inject some of the methylcellulose (binding agent in the pellets) in your system.

The kits allow you to remove the binders. This method gives kitchen chemistry a bad name. This mindset is for making crack for addicts, not AS.
    great to brag before you know what you talking about isn't it... ignorance trully is bliss.... or something like like that :P hehe

you seem to be talking bad about methylcellulose like it was a poision or something ... maybe if you spent 1/5 of the time you spent flaming on studing you would know that methylcellulose is a 100% human safe laxative... it's usually used in products like Citrucel to keep you visits to the crapper regular.... not kill you like you're saying..... I think you are the one who needs some methylcellulose cause you're full of it. and don't give the excuse that cows can break cellulose cause they can't the bacteria in the cows stomach is what breaks cellulose for them and since this stuff never makes is way in a cow by the mouth it just gets picked up by the body and makes the cow a little more regular :P
    Last edited by Ultimate; 11-25-2004 at 10:38 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by steropower
    i had a cartridge of fina.i was crushing 3 pellets(60mg)in a water glass and then mix it in testoviron 1ml(250mg) oil and hit.i didn't notice any significant gains.i was doing this twice a week.after 2 weeks i throw the fina away.it was just like hitting only testo.
    when you conside that the "normal" doses for fina run along 350-700mg /week you are so far below the norm at 120mg/week, that is why you didn't get any worth while results... your doses would break up at 17.14mg/day worth of the stuff, and you're taking your doses too far apart... so your body can't keep a good constant level of it on your blood.

MsHeadBanger is offline Junior Member
    Can anyone else confirm this method works? Anybody else been cycling Tren . made this way?

Everclear is 95% pure alcohol 190 proof the only way to keep everclear at 100% alcohol content(without the water from the air) is either to get the 200 proof bottles(almost impossible) and never open them since the second you do the alcohol will start sucking water from the air till it drops down to a 190 proof bottle or to mix it with a solvent(this would make this stuff very lethal...) not sure injecting a ml of everclear would be lethal since doctors used to inject high purity alcohol in pregnant women in the past that where having irregular contractions to stop the process...(don't remember all the detail of process)

BIGJ22 is offline New Member

Interesting

How exactly do you convert it to injectable if you dont mind me asking??

BIGJ22 is offline New Member
    That was the best thread i read all night long. **** those stupid bullshit kits. They can take there majik solution that they try to keep a secret and blow it out there asses. Great posts keep these tips comeing

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    There is a lot of stuff on homebrewing fina in the lab forum.

DON'T do it that way! Don't inject all that dye and cellulose and glue and stuff! It isn't so hard to extract a nearly pure trenbolone acetate product from the finaplix .

DON'T use a kit! Read up on how to make crystal fina. Buy the components separately. A kit gives you the BA and BB premixed, so you can't change it even if you knew how much of each was in it. Also don't make wet-process fina. This is the old school way, where the tren never goes through a powder state and so can never be weighed. Wet fina will always be "mystery gear" since you can only guess at how much tren is in 1cc. Crystal fina can be weighed and then accurately compounded to your specs.

If you don't know what you are doing, don't do it. Read and research and make sure you understand each step before proceeding.

Homebrew fina rocks! It will cost you a total of about $400 to make 240ml of tren at 75mg/ml. That's 8 months worth of tren! That works out to $1.67 per dose. Stack that with some UG prop and you got a hell of a nice little cycle. If you buy prop powder and homebrew your own prop, you can run this cycle for a couple bucks a day, not counting ancilliaries.

prettyjimmy is offline New Member
    i used the method twice and it worked good,, i was wondering if ya no a easy way to make the prop with the cow pellets

WBBWD is offline New Member

??

Is it ok to stack 100mg fina with 25 mg. of dianabol . Also I was wondering how much of a strength loss I might see when getting off the cycle.

itsdarock is offline Junior Member
    bump,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information