Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MeBoach is offline New Member

Finaplix-H Preperation without the kit

Disclaimer: The following is for educational purposes only. I take no responsiblity for any adverse effects.

Two cycles ago, I was recommended a method to prep the Fina tablets for injection without the kits since I was too impatient to wait for it (If I remembered who he was, I'd give him credit). I found it to be flawed but I perfected it on my own and I have come to firmly believe that the kit is bullshit and my method is both more convenient, easier to get an accurate dosage, and just plain more fun! I've never had a problem with clogging, infection, or anything else that may be associated with glues, dyes and such.

For my method you will need the following items:

-Everclear alcohol (found at any liquor store)
    -Sesame Seed oil (found at some gnc's, supermarkets, health food stores, or chinese restaurants)
    -One toothpick
    -One Straw
    -Some adhesive tape
    -A spoon
    -A cart of Fina
    -Access to an oven and microwave
    -Two shotglasses
    -A box of 22-23g syringes and needles (I recommend buying syringes and needles seperately as you will soon see)
    -A medium sized pot

Step 1 - Begin by using the toothpick to poke the Fina tabs from the top out the bottom. Since they are equal to 20mg per tablet, you can prepare one shot with as much fina in it as you wish. For the sake of this thread, I will use 80mg (4 fina tabs).

Step 2 - Take your straw and seal off one end by folding it and taping it closed. Seal it well so you it won't allow fina to get stuck in the creavices. Throw the tabs in the open end of the straw and fold over the other end leaving about 2.5 inches to crush the pellets between each end. Make a nice powder. The more it's crushed, the easier Step 4 will be.

Step 3 - Open up a new syringe and pull out the plunger. Pour the crushed fina pellets into the syringe from the straw and place the plunger back on. Place a needle (if it isn't already on) on the syringe and pull enough Everclear alcohol to cover the powder and no more. Don't worry--If you put too much, it will hurt when you inject but it won't ruin the shot at all. If you are using 80mg, the alcohol should come up to the first line on the syringe.

Step 4 - Put the pot filled with water on the stove and heat till it's hot but not boiling. When the water is ready, hold the syringe with the fina/everclear solution by the capped needle and stir the entire syringe in the water so it will heat up and dissolve. The mix should turn from cloudy yellow to cloudy brown.

Step 5 - put some sesame seed oil in the shotglass and microwave it for about a minute till it's very hot, to disinfect. Uncap your syringe with fina/everclear and pull 1 cc of sesame seed oil.

Step 6 - Pull another half cc or so of air just to leave space between the top and the fina. Take off the needle and place the syringe, plunger down, in the clean shotglass so it won't fall over. Put this in the microwave and nuke for about 30-60 seconds till it bubbles.

Step 7 - Now you have two choices. You can either wait for it too cool off before using a new needle and injecting or storing it and making more so you have them ready to use when it's time to inject. If you store them away, store them with a capped needle in a dark place and get rid of that extra space in the needle. When it's time to inject after storage, start from step 6 and right before you inject, flick the syringe a few times to disperse the fina around. This will make sure you inject it all and none is left in the needle or stuck to the rubber stopper on the plunger.

This is my 2nd cycle (12 weeks total EOD) using this method and I'm quite happy with how it works. Plus it makes me feel like Julia Childs! I know there will be flames but I really think the kit is overkill and people are just paranoid. Glues and dies are not to be worried over. Thank you. Comments and questions are welcome!

I don't know how much of you guys like Fina, but I love the stuff. I don't use the kits because I'm afraid that filtering causes a loss of Trenbolone .

The Iron Game Guest
    nope, no flames here

An interesting post

4plates is offline Banned
    im going to save this thred for future refrence,thanks bro

Glad I could help.

Here's some more comments on this method. First of all, I like it because you get an exact dosage compared to the kit. No one knows exactly how much tren is lost during the filtration process in the kit's method. This way, you know you're gettin the whole damn thing.

Also, I don't recommend making it in anything other than a syringe. I've tried in a vial and since the fina seperates from the oil, it's impossible to get an accurate injection. You need to go by individual syringes, definitely.

falconer is offline Junior Member
    how may mg's come in a box of fina tabs

Well let's look at it this way...

there's 10 pellets per row. Each pellet is 20mg, so that's 200mg so far. Then, there's 10 rows in a cartridge. That's 2000mg. per cart. total.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you think anything is lost during the heating of theTBA?

Great post BTW!

How long does the whole procedure take?

I know nothing is lost during heating. If you heat too much, the stuff tends to clump up and be hard to inject, though. The entire process takes about 2-5 mins. If you do a bunch of needles, obviously it takes more time but it's hella fast if you do everything in a system use your time efficiently. For example, heat the water at the beginning.

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    no flames bro

very interesting .....will help me out later on down the line!!

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    is that everclear alcohol 100%? and do you know if it matters what kind of alcohol, considering percentage and type(isopropyl, ethyl etc.) also, why must you microwave before use, and how long can the prepared darts be stored, i heard they have to be at 40%F. please resond quick because im considering this process very soon.

I heard that other alcohol is fine. Microwaving is used to sterlize. I use the finished product within a week.

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member
    i noticed you mentioned a spoon in the items list. when is this used? what is the total $ you spent on this?

Ok, I'm getting a lot of PM's and emails regarding some points I left out. I hope this answers your questions:

I don't know how long you can store the Fina once prepared using my method. I'd only make a week or two at a time...But that's just my feeling on it.

Everclear alcohol is a very high proof drinking alcohol, though the label itself, says to use very little for consumption. I chose this since it's so strong. I'm sure you can substitute another alcohol for this if it's illegal in your state for liquor stores to carry it.

There is 20mg of Tren per tablet of Fina. So, using that logic, if you use five crushed up pellets, you'll definitely get 100mg of tren in your shot.

Using my method, the finished product will always be a suspension. By this, I mean the yellow oil (sesame seed) will be seperate from the brownish/tan blob that is the fina/everclear mix. By microwaving, you both sterlize and mix the two up...though they're just smaller blobs. This just helps get it through the needle.

I recommend also injecting with no brown stuff stuck to the top of the plunger. Try to tap everything to the bottom of the oil...near the needle. That way, you don't lose any tren when injecting in that space between teh needle and the larger part of the syringe.

I can't for the life of me remember why i said you'll need a spoon. Maybe just to play a happy little song on your table or something.

Oh...yeah, now i remember. I use the spoon to crush teh fina pellets while they're in the straw. The straw prevents the fina from flying everywhere and the spoon is a good tool to crush it up.

FYI: I haven't had a lot of time for the boards, lately so I just hope this helps out. I'll try and contribute more in the future when things simmer down. Thanks guys!

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member
    where can i get the fina from, considering XXX isn't up right now

XXXX

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats the purpose of the everclear? does it break down the glue/binders?

I can't get it in my area.

There is no harm with injecting vodka into your body w/ a needle?

No flamers for me, very intrested.

Originally posted by J-Dogg
    Whats the purpose of the everclear? does it break down the glue/binders?

Yes. Vodka? Not sure. I don't see why not.

Sweet then i can get drunk in the process! :P

What about rubbing alch?

I wouldn't. Just use your formentioned.

20"arms is offline New Member
    Don't you have to inject fina daily?

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member
    I need to make my 7 weeks worth in 1 week if im goin to do this process. WIll it go bad if it sits in the needle for 6 weeks??? or should i just go withtthe kit

I got a lump of brown shit in my cook up.

Maybe did not use enough ever clear to break it down?

I shot the thing anyway.

Must work, cause i'm still alive!

the brown clump is normal. That's the whole enchilada you want in ya! Now, watch your body grow like a chia pet on miracle grow!!!

sniper is offline New Member
    great new idea's.years ago before there were kit's i just crushed pellets,put in shot glass with oil and cooked in microwave until it desolved.drew it up and shot it,no problems.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    nice post...bump

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    good post. I don't buy kits but use my own products.

I do not suggest the use os peanut based oils since people will find out they are allergic to it and they just wasted some fina.

Use Wesson 100% canola oil or 100% saflower oil.
    but have been used successfully at the fina board and elsewhere.

the concentration of the alcohol you use should really be near 100%. And if you need to buy a small amount of BA do so.

it should be obvious that isopropyl alchol etc should not be injected

Lewd

Rumpster is offline New Member
    I guess I'm a bit confuddled. What part does the kit actually do?

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Rumpster
    I guess I'm a bit confuddled. What part does the kit actually do?
    Gives you the necessary items to brew your pellets.

Aragorn

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    So you can't use isopropyl alcohol?

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Everclear is ethanol alcohol. I am not sure if it is good to inject that. It might make you drunk.

-SF

The Butcher is offline Member
    Yeah, injecting Everclear doesn't seem like that great of an idea. I mean, if you hit a vein you are injecting about a ml of grain alcohol directly into your blood stream. I'm not a Doctor, but that seems like a potentially lethal thing to do. Or, am I misinterpreting how much alcohol is being used here? I guess you did say to pull it up to the first line of the syringe. Are you talking about 1/10 of a ml?

Brett3535 is offline New Member
    That is my question alsohow much alcohl is used and would you recommend 100mg not 75mg per shot. Also can you get he tabs in Canada? what does finaplix cost on the street? Bythe way great thread!

Amount of Fina?

will Fian go bad if I were to make a 30ml bottle or should I just make it individually in cyrynges like you said. Also do you recommend 50mg per day? Sorry for all the threads but this is fucking great! Thanks!

Amount of Fina?

will Fian go bad if I were to make a 30ml bottle or should I just make it individually in cyrynges like you said. Also do you recommend 50mg per day? Sorry for all the threads but this is fucking great! Thanks!

GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member
    Interesting idea. Does anyone else have any input on this?

I thought the reason you needed the conversion kit was to get rid of stuff that was harmful? Is there nothing harmful in the finaplix caps that needs to be removed?

Thanks!!!!

Fina at 200mg

what would you boys think of me making Fina's strength 200mg?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I dont preload my syringes past two weeks but i havent seen a problem with doing it.

I have heard that past two weeks it can start effecting the rubber stopper in the syringe but i have not verified this for myself.

As for making fina at 200mgs per ML,

i have to ask, what are your stats?

I tried 100mgs ED and it was WELL more than i could handle. I have many fina cycles under my belt and still 75mgs ED is the sweet zone.

I cannot believe that a normal person would need more than 100-150 per day any ways. i know many use tons but tren is awesome and powerful.

Use only as much as you need to, if you routinely use more than you need, you will get yourself into a jam later in life.

Just my 2 cents

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information