Hondarocks is offline Banned

Eliminate Hairloss

Guys this is going to stop the balding problem in men and especially the anabolic community. I hope everyone tries it.

First things first you are going to need a few things, Get your self some S5 Cream which is a DHT Blocker and Minoxidil Enhancer and can be found at Hairlosstalk under DHT Inhibitors, Second get Perfect Image Solutions 15% Minoxidil enhanced with 5% Azelaic and .025%Retinol. This destroys Rogain and does not make your scalp itch like Rogain and is about 5 times as strong.
    This is a 3 step process of hair loss products that will stop any further loss and regrow, and it starts working immediately.
    Also get GHTC Premium 22 Year Old Red Pan ax Ginseng Extract and mix two vials of this stuff in your shampoo and conditioner. If you never want to see another dead hair follicle, then this is your ticket. I can't the post link to the Minoxidil and Red Ginseng and Shampoos but they are on Amazon and the S5 cream is at Hairlosstalk.
    The best shampoos to use are organic and are called Avalon Naturals / Biotin B Complex Shampoo and Pura d'or Hair Loss Treatment: Premium Organic Shampoo
    Mix one vial of the Red Ginseng into the shampoo to give it an extra kick of hair loss treatment.

Everything can be bought on Amazon except the S5 cream which is on Hairlosstalk. I know they give you a $10 discount if you buy 3 bottles of it. All of the stuff here has kick ass reviews and you can check them out yourself. But my hairloss was not stopping no matter what I did including taking proscar and propecia. I got off those and I started this regime and I see no more hair loss and my main getting a thick frontal hairline and a lions mane in the back. I put this together after years of trying different products and slowly loosing my hair since I was 25, now I am getting it all back.
    Please feel free to do you own research on every product I have listed, but I have saved you the time and condensed 5 years of mixed products into these key ones that work. This will work for women too. They make a Women's Minoxidil 3% Azelaic Acid 1.5% DHT Inhibitor Thinning Hair Loss / Hair Regrowth Treatment, Retinol Enhanced on Amazon as well.

If you like what I have to say here. Please feel free to give me some rep points. I want to build a good reputation here with you guys. I know this thread can help thousands of people and finally provide a superior alternative to propecia and proscar with zero side effects.
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 10-03-2011 at 11:35 PM.

shennen is offline Associate Member
    lol, we do indeed. Good post man

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    phenomenal

cb714 is offline Member
    Good stuff man...

Or you can just shave your head and call it a day

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    phenomenal
    Thx bro!
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 10-03-2011 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cb714 View Post
    Good stuff man...

I dont know about you but I look bad without my hair, so I'll keep mine

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your prone to MPB there is nothing you can do, the end result is a bald head and a faster one if you use AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If your prone to MPB there is nothing you can do, the end result is a bald head and a faster one if you use AAS.
    But what if my hairloss stopped after this therapy?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your prone to MPB and your using steroids the end result will be a bald head, using medication can help slow the process down alittle but the end result will be no hair.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by cb714 View Post
    Been shaved for years now.

...and, this forum has rep???

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Been shaved for years now.

...and, this forum has rep???
    Huh?

Thread Information