• 2 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Woman and winstrol

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member

Woman and winstrol

What is a proper dose and if whinny is something woman should mess with?

My gf wants to try it out .

Ladies , men .. any thoughts

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    What is a proper dose and if whinny is something woman should mess with?

My gf wants to try it out .

Ladies , men .. any thoughts

Lowest dose as possible to minimize sides. Some ladies have nice results at 5mg others at 10mg. If at 10, some split dosage.

She’ll need to decide on cycle length. Minimal is 4 weeks. I’m not a fan of longer cycles anymore (12 - 16 weeks) as sides are cumulative and worsen with time.

I’ve never run winny and looking to run soon. I’ve experience in similar compounds. I’ve read Winny is great for leaning out those last stubborn 5 pounds and it either likes you or not. It may cause severe joint pain from dryness. As with all AAS, It’s not magic and only works if diet and training are on point.

If gf is over 18% bf, her time is better spent on diet...diet is the key...learned myself the hard way!!!
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Lowest dose as possible to minimize sides. Some ladies have nice results at 5mg others at 10mg. If at 10, some split dosage.

She’ll need to decide on cycle length. Minimal is 4 weeks. I’m not a fan of longer cycles anymore (12 - 16 weeks) as sides are cumulative and worsen with time.

I’ve never run winny and looking to run soon. I’ve experience in similar compounds. I’ve read Winny is great for leaning out those last stubborn 5 pounds and it either likes you or not. It may cause severe joint pain from dryness. As with all AAS, It’s not magic and only works if diet and training are on point.

If gf is over 18% bf, her time is better spent on diet...diet is the key...learned myself the hard way!!!
    Thanks a ton girly , appreciate your good advice.

Yeah she has cycles var twice at 10mg for 6 weeks time frames.

She's pretty damn lean. Hard to go off of eye but I would say she's def 15% and before.

I hope you have a good experience of and when you decide to use whinny.

I will definitely give her this info.

Thanks again!

GirlyGymRat and Family_guy like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    my wife has ran injectable oil based Winny at 25mg EOD.. she is now running 10mg oral daily. no negative side effects at all. increased sex drive and increased strength and stamina in the gym.
    no achy or 'dry' joints with the 10mg dose. as that is not quite high enough to completely suppress cortisol (which is the cause of achy joints when on winny, as cortisol is your bodies natural anti-inflmattory, and when thats totally suppressed from higher winny dosages the joints will ache and be inflamed).

she is stacking it with Tbol, T3, and will be adding in NPP soon . she has been using VAR (and SARMS ) on and off for quite awhile , but for the price of VAR and sarms, think we are just going to stick to Winstrol for awhile

wife has experience with stacking!!!!!

Is she contest prepping?
    GearHeaded likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    my wife has ran injectable oil based Winny at 25mg EOD.. she is now running 10mg oral daily. no negative side effects at all. increased sex drive and increased strength and stamina in the gym.
    no achy or 'dry' joints with the 10mg dose. as that is not quite high enough to completely suppress cortisol (which is the cause of achy joints when on winny, as cortisol is your bodies natural anti-inflmattory, and when thats totally suppressed from higher winny dosages the joints will ache and be inflamed).

she is stacking it with Tbol, T3, and will be adding in NPP soon . she has been using VAR (and SARMS) on and off for quite awhile , but for the price of VAR and sarms, think we are just going to stick to Winstrol for awhile
    Most women will do really well on WINSTROL if you don't go crazy with dosages and don't stay on too long.
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    Most women will do really well on WINSTROL if you don't go crazy with dosages and don't stay on too long.
    I’m so ready to give this a run later this year!!!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

wife has experience with stacking!!!!!

Is she contest prepping?
    well she is in a bit of a pre contest , contest prep. she has never competed and has been bulking up for awhile. she is now shedding down and recomping a bit to see where she's gonna stand contest wise. she has no desire to compete in anything other then figure, and she doesn't want to be one of the thinner girls that can cross over to bikini at all.
    so its all about muscularity right now.

She came off a VAR and Sarms stack awhile back (probably her 4th run of Var) . She did a short run of just Winstrol injectible not too long ago..
    now she's running Tbol (probably her 3rd time with this) at only 5mg per day, Winstrol at 10mg per day, 60mcg Clen , 25mcg T3.. She also runs Insulin at 5iu post workout 3 days per week. Next week she will be adding in NPP at 100mg per week (split into two injections, mon and thurs).

so yes we are pretty heavy into stacking . but every one I work with knows thats how I generally like to go about things. even with new AAS users, I prefer to run a couple different compounds over time at low moderate doses, then run a high dose of say Test only
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

Thread Information