Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Boosting the female libido

1wheelr1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelr1
    Var? Anivar?
    Lmao!! Might have to look into it.. Am I correct in saying women don't need to run it with test?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes, you are correct and NO PCT required.....you will feel like king KONG the way she gets off!!!

Alright!!! Haha!! Thx...

How do aas's effect the female reproductive system? Can she be permanently infertile? Also what if a woman was to get pregnant while on ana?

mkt
    mkt is offline Female Member
    test will rev her up. might also make her break out and turn you off. i'd say take a vacation. women are in their heads. go someplace new and get the mojo back.

and have her see her doc.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Insightful...thanks

vbguy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    what woman does not have anxiety? Or cause anxiety in men? Test C did make a huge difference in my wife. She takes like 2 U sub Q and WOW, she gets in the mood. I have also found that if you clean the house, walk the dog, do all the laundry, run all her errands, cook dinner and clean up after the meal she gets in the mood too. But then I am to tired to think about sex! LOL
    Same here with my wife

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vbguy
    Same here with my wife
    How long did it take to make a difference in her drive, and what is her weekly mg?

My wife was same here. Shes a twin and it's known per dr's that one twin can steal certain things from the other in the womb. Well her twin is a lesbo with super high test. My wife 99% sure has low test. ALL of the symptoms in a female. And the major one was little to no sex drive. She went to her GP about a yr ago woth her concerns.... And her GP wouldn't even draw her blood even tho my wife asked. The dr said even if it did come back low... The only thing she would do for her was put her on an antidepressant. Anyway.... Now we know a little more after doing some reading on here. My wife has a 18% bf and is an inspiring BB. I happen to come across some extra androgel for free...(its legit.. Prescribed)... We weighed out all options and we decided to go for it. As test carrys the most risk with its sides in females ... We just decided to keep a close eye on it. Also we didn't want to go after var because its so damn expensive and is HIGHLY faked! we're just playing the cards we're delt because I dont have any sources minus a bud that is on trt and gave me 6 packs of androgel to try out vs my test c for my trt. Anyway her libido has gone through the roof in 3 weeks since shes started it. Her muscle definition is going crazy and like I say... Shes sooooo horney. Wakes up ready for sex, goes to bed with sex, and just text me on her lunch break to say shes going to go to her car and get to business. Its crazy. Only downfalls are is shes a lot more on edge and a tad of clit enlargemet... But not much. But that is no big deal for us.
    Last edited by vbguy; 01-13-2015 at 01:11 PM.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vbguy
    My wife was same here. Shes a twin and it's known per dr's that one twin can steal certain things from the other in the womb. Well her twin is a lesbo with super high test. My wife 99% sure has low test. ALL of the symptoms in a female. And the major one was little to no sex drive. She went to her GP about a yr ago woth her concerns.... And her GP wouldn't even draw her blood even tho my wife asked. The dr said even if it did come back low... The only thing she would do for her was put her on an antidepressant. Anyway.... Now we know a little more after doing some reading on here. My wife has a 18% bf and is an inspiring BB. I happen to come across some extra androgel for free...(its legit.. Prescribed)... We weighed out all options and we decided to go for it. As test carrys the most risk with its sides in females ... We just decided to keep a close eye on it. Also we didn't want to go after var because its so damn expensive and is HIGHLY faked! we're just playing the cards we're delt because I dont have any sources minus a bud that is on trt and gave me 6 packs of androgel to try out vs my test c for my trt. Anyway her libido has gone through the roof in 3 weeks since shes started it. Her muscle definition is going crazy and like I say... Shes sooooo horney. Wakes up ready for sex, goes to bed with sex, and just text me on her lunch break to say shes going to go to her car and get to business. Its crazy. Only downfalls are is shes a lot more on edge and a tad of clit enlargemet... But not much. But that is no big deal for us.
    That all sounds like good news to me man! My wife's doc currently has her a .5 testosterone and 20% progesterone cream. Her levels were a tad low still, so she he have her cyp. She is injecting 20mgs a week. Just from the couples times we put prop on her clit, and her cream she is a different person. I can only imagine how the cyp will treat her. She is a bit of a different story though, she had a total thyroid ectomy a year ago. Her hormones has been practically Non existent since.

So far so good, we are closely monitoring things, as is her doc. It sure has been more fun for me since she has been on test, that part is needless to say

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vbguy View Post
    I happen to come across some extra androgel for free...(its legit.. Prescribed)... We weighed out all options and we decided to go for it. As test carrys the most risk with its sides in females ... We just decided to keep a close eye on it. Also we didn't want to go after var because its so damn expensive and is HIGHLY faked!
    Where is she applying the gel? Be careful because she is very likely to get hair growth where she applies it. I think the only two places on the body where you don't have hair follicles are the palms and the bottom of the feet. So you might want to keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    That all sounds like good news to me man! My wife's doc currently has her a .5 testosterone and 20% progesterone cream. Her levels were a tad low still, so she he have her cyp. She is injecting 20mgs a week. Just from the couples times we put prop on her clit, and her cream she is a different person. I can only imagine how the cyp will treat her. She is a bit of a different story though, she had a total thyroid ectomy a year ago. Her hormones has been practically Non existent since.

So far so good, we are closely monitoring things, as is her doc. It sure has been more fun for me since she has been on test, that part is needless to say
    Her drive has been unbelievable. I do have sad news tho. See below.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    Where is she applying the gel? Be careful because she is very likely to get hair growth where she applies it. I think the only two places on the body where you don't have hair follicles are the palms and the bottom of the feet. So you might want to keep that in mind.
    She apply's it to her belly area. Thats a very good point. But unfortunately as of this morning we have decided to pull her off for a bit. Its VERY important that she keeps her female appearance because of her job. She short blond and very very feminine. Anyway….. last couple mornings she has developed a itchy throat. The weather has been fluctuating a lot here lately so that could be it…..but we decided to pull the plug just in case. We will try all over again in a month or so. But as of now…..we're going to wait it out.

Pushinhard is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Var will give her multiple orgasms and elevate her libido.

My wife has been on VAR two weeks now along with a 1/4mg of Test cream and I'm waiting for this so called swelled clit and multiple orgasms and sex drive to kick in.... tick tick tick....lol

She's already very orgasmic and high libido so I can't imagine... lol

Wonder how long it typically takes for this small amount of Test and the VAR to kick in for women usually

She's taking the VAR not for sex enhancement but for building her body. However, when doing her blood they found out she literally had zero Test and thus prescribed a cream. It says on the cream
    4mg but I think 1 click and it ejects 1/4 of a mg...it's probably super low and that's why she's not noticing anything yet.. or maybe two weeks isn't long enough
    Last edited by Pushinhard; 04-03-2015 at 09:32 AM.

Cravenmorehead is offline Associate Member
    Ok.....my wife was on test at 20 mg a week. Libido was fair. We then tried a simple mix of 10mg deca , 10mg equipoise , and 10mg test per week. Libido is through the roof.
    This is in addition to her regular estradiol and estriol supp. Life is now one continual orgasm. Most amazing thing I've witnessed. Any ideas on why?

Realgear1226 is offline Junior Member
    How much test c does your wife use and how often. I seen you said 2 u sub qutanious, Not sure what a U is though. I only do mls. Can you explain please.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Realgear1226 View Post
    How much test c does your wife use and how often. I seen you said 2 u sub qutanious, Not sure what a U is though. I only do mls. Can you explain please.
    Thanks for bumping this old post....interesting topic!

Ditto GG. Ive been trying to do as much research as possible, get as much forst hand info as possible for my wife. She is plannin on starting her run of var shortly but only because she is looking for body improvement and isnt as concerned about how she feels. Im more concerned with her feeling back to normal and maybe better, so we have been looking and weighing different options over the past wk or two. Problem is theres not very much info out thefellre on women, so these types of threads are important

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Ditto GG. Ive been trying to do as much research as possible, get as much forst hand info as possible for my wife. She is plannin on starting her run of var shortly but only because she is looking for body improvement and isnt as concerned about how she feels. Im more concerned with her feeling back to normal and maybe better, so we have been looking and weighing different options over the past wk or two. Problem is theres not very much info out thefellre on women, so these types of threads are important

Miss Angel. Her response from different thread similar topic!

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    The little bit of var I'm on turned up my libido, but libido was never a problem for me

Notpretty is offline Associate Member
    My wife is seeking an increased sex drive and has pain during sex/penetration. It’s not a big dick thing☹️. She 4 years without a period and post meno at age 54. Anyway, I’ve read plenty threads here. Anavar seems to be the most recommended due to reduced sides and overall effectiveness. Most all say BW is a must. I agree. But what tests need doing? We don’t have a doc and likely will do this ourselves. Long story as to why.

What BW tests are needed to correctly manage women?
    How much anavar? How often?
    Do you need to stop or cycle anavar?
    Do post menopause women need progesterone and estrogen too...generally?

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Yes Anavar, My wife loves it and a friend of mine too....actually she loved it so much she decided to share her new found eruptive behavior with people other then himself(sorry bro)
    Can I ask what doses and fequency they were taking the anavar ?
    Sides minimal... moderate... significant?
    Taking long term? If off/on, how long off?

Quote Originally Posted by Notpretty View Post
    My wife is seeking an increased sex drive and has pain during sex/penetration. It’s not a big dick thing. She 4 years without a period and post meno at age 54. Anyway, I’ve read plenty threads here. Anavar seems to be the most recommended due to reduced sides and overall effectiveness. Most all say BW is a must. I agree. But what tests need doing? We don’t have a doc and likely will do this ourselves. Long story as to why.

What BW tests are needed to correctly manage women?
    How much anavar? How often?
    Do you need to stop or cycle anavar?
    Do post menopause women need progesterone and estrogen too...generally?
    Seems wife is needing HRT. Var isn’t a replacement for estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone .

Suggest see doctor to run BW on her hormone levels. Thyroid should also be checked. ObGYN may be likely dr to assist.

Some ladies inject low dose of testosterone sub q. this seems more aligned to her symptoms than var. Women need very little testosterone to increase libido.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    God I want to shoot my gf up with test so bad but she wont let me!

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    God I want to shoot my gf up with test so bad but she wont let me!
    Wifee says, Hang in there. Care package on it's way ;-)
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Wifee says, Hang in there. Care package on it's way ;-)
    Lmao!
    She fell asllep on the couch again!

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Lmao!
    She fell asllep on the couch again!
    Weirdest thing. No sympathy from Wifee. Hahaha!

Women are so cruel
    Last edited by Old Duffer; 02-08-2019 at 12:14 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Weirdest thing. No sympathy from Wifee. Hahaha!

Women are so cruel
    Yes!
    I think she has fell off a bit in her drive lately

Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelr1 View Post
    I know it's nothing, she won't tho...
    My wife’s the same. I do sub cue hcg regularly and I can barely feel anything. But she’s just not going to stab herself with anything. She will let me stick her though. Might be an option for you...?

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Seems wife is needing HRT. Var isn’t a replacement for estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone .

Suggest see doctor to run BW on her hormone levels. Thyroid should also be checked. ObGYN may be likely dr to assist.

Some ladies inject low dose of testosterone sub q. this seems more aligned to her symptoms than var. Women need very little testosterone to increase libido.
    Yes agree with all. We are sending her to her Kaiser Gyno and do a papsmere (sp?). She’s going to talk about her symptoms and hopefully get the BW ordered, but honestly Kaiser May reject all this as something they just don’t do. Anyone using Kaiser insurance and getting female HRT of any kind? I’m just wondering if exists at Kaiser.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information