clb1 is offline New Member

getting ready to start hrt

Just got my labs back from Dr. I was feeling rundown and had no energy for anything. my labs were normal except test was 169. Just wanted to know what to expect from hrt. just wondered which method is best. how long will it take to feel better? also can I expect to see any muscle gains when I start. I am a longtime weight trainer. 44 yrs old never used steroids . thx

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd try to get the injections, he'll probibly give you 200mg every 2 weeks. You should see some muscle gains since your test levels are that low. At that low of a level of test, your sex life was shot, you'll see an improvement there as well.

JohnnyB

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    I agree. Injections are best, if you can do it yourself. Refuse the match. He'll probably want to start you on a test cream. This takes awhile to build up in your blood and it is somewhat a hassle to cream down every day after your shower..no biggie though. If he starts you on the cream, ask for an injection or two first, so you can begin to raise your levels and feel better sooner.

My level was somewhere around 204 and 3 days after the injection of 250mg of depot test I started having morning wood, and my energy and outlook changed for the better. I also became a horn dog and my wife loves it. Erections are rock hard, like in your teens, and it ain't goin' away till she is done and you are too...it great!!

You might ask him about hgh and hcg , keep the boys from shrinking away.

And yes, my workouts have been more productive. Good pump, stronger now, and losing some fat...it's all good.

Good luck man

Thread Information