AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

Here's a stupid idea, but will it work?

What if......... I do a cycle, then go get my test levels checked two weeks after(depending on the compound) when my levels are low, could i get a script for test for the rest of my life?

UpstateNY is offline Junior Member
    Maybe it's me but does this attitude belong here in the HRT forum? Playing a doctor really hurts the cause that guys in need of help are facing. As a result, anyone interested in a hormone, derivative or precursor is looked at as an abuser, or potential dealer. At least that is how it's been put to me. Get a god doc, get what you need, then if you wnat more, search out a way to get it in a legit manner.

Mobligator is offline Associate Member
    It could work depending on your age and physical appearance but it's highly unlikely. A good doctor, i.e. an experienced Endocrinologist or Urologist will want to run a battery of tests to see why your testosterone is low before giving you anything. If you're a young man between 20 - 35 and look like a bodybuilder / weightlifter, you probably couldn't get a pharmacist to fill a script for you if you had one. I've known guys who've tried this and it didn't work but with an old guy like me they don't ask questions.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateNY
    Maybe it's me but does this attitude belong here in the HRT forum? Playing a doctor really hurts the cause that guys in need of help are facing. As a result, anyone interested in a hormone, derivative or precursor is looked at as an abuser, or potential dealer. At least that is how it's been put to me. Get a god doc, get what you need, then if you wnat more, search out a way to get it in a legit manner.

i see your point, but i'd rather play a doctor and be an asshole than play games finding a clean street source. Besides. Its not my fault i have to resort to this, its the lawmakers and their gay regulations.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    What if......... I do a cycle, then go get my test levels checked two weeks after(depending on the compound) when my levels are low, could i get a script for test for the rest of my life?
    Of course it would work. Some on this forum use HRT as a bridge.

However, I after a while the needle will be a pain in the arse.

GreenLantern12 is offline Associate Member
    I don't know because it seems like you might have to do a check up to get a refill even and then your levels would be high.

Thread Information