ThrottleKing is offline Junior Member

Growth Hormone Levels

I had my HGH level checked last summer and it was .2 with a scale if you can believe this 0-1 (How anyone could have a zero reading and be considered normal?)

I've not found anything that states a "normal" range. Since the HRT treatments are just now starting to take off do you think someone will eventually come up with what a normal level would be? Having ZERO HGH level and being within range in nuts...why even test for it?

For those of you "in the know" is a .2 level fairly low?

I'm going to start HGH anyway but wanted some feedback on what other members levels were.
    Last edited by ThrottleKing; 05-09-2006 at 04:08 PM.

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrottleKing
    I had my HGH level checked last summer and it was .2 with a scale if you can believe this 0-1 (How anyone could have a zero reading and be considered normal?)

I've not found anything that states a "normal" range. Since the HRT treatments are just now starting to take off do you think someone will eventually come up with what a normal level would be? Having ZERO HGH level and being within range in nuts...why even test for it?

For those of you "in the know" is a .2 level fairly low?

I'm going to start HGH anyway but wanted some feedback on what other members levels were.
    You should be referring to your igf-1 levels. If you are then your normal reference range is 126-382. Mine was 189 which was in the low normal range so my doctor prescribed me hgh. It was also an antiaging clinic.

Thread Information