Spyke is offline Associate Member

GOT INJECTIONS...Is this OK??????

When to the endo today. He looked at all my bloodwork and talked to me for a while. He seemed impressed with my knowledge of HRt (thanks to you guys). I was at 152 for total test on the last blood test.

I told him I would be looking for injections and not androgel . He was fine with it. He sent me out with a script for a PSA test (so we have a baseline before HRT) and a script for 200MG of test enanthate . I am to inject .75ml every 3 weeks.

Wife just helped me with the 1st injection.

Now I am glad I got something finally but this dosage seems real low. I asked him where he wanted my test levels to be and he said around 400-500 would be fine. Of course I want to be high normal..............

Seems like we are off to a start here but still have a way to go.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep researching.
    Last edited by Ufa; 05-19-2006 at 10:42 PM.

Not trying to put together a steroid cycle here dude.

Just want to feel normal and have high normal test levels....

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    good thread spyke...i'm on the gel and squabbling over doses with new endo...he said he would give me rx for injects, but we're gonna check my estro levels first b4 the switch....i'm very intersted in your dosage and if they will get increased and how hi he'll let u go, etc. and Ufa...is there a link or somewhere that spells it out like your saying about no anabolic effect until levels over 1000?...thanks
    spyke...please keep the post up,man...thanks

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Cool bro..sounds like you're on your way. Your endo is starting out slow and cautious...nothing wrong with that...go with it and work with him. The doseage is important to get right, but so is the frequency of injections. I'm sure you will do this, but record when you have an injection and then keep a short journal, describing each day how you feel. Be as objective as you can be. This will be a great help to the endo in evaluating your dose and frequency.

Just a heads up if you haven't figured it out yet...pretty much ignore Ufa's comments. He really does not understand much about hrt, or aas. He says stuff often that makes no sense...like no anabolic effect till your levels are in excess of 1000...that is just stupid. Plus, as you said, you're not putting together a cycle...

One other thing to keep in mind...IF you want your levels in the upper 1/3 of the range you need to convince your endo to treat the PERSON, not the LAB VALUES. That is why the journal can come in handy. I mean if your levels reach 400 to 500 and you're feeling great then you've hit it. If at that level you still FEEL like you are low test you have to convince your endo that maybe for you the high normal levels were normal for you. Anyway, I've gone on long enough. Good job on being persistent in your health care...and good luck and health going forward.

Ufa
    Good luck my friend.
    Last edited by Ufa; 05-19-2006 at 10:43 PM.

Mobligator is offline Associate Member
    A script for 200MG of test enanthate means you're getting a vial that will give you 200 mg for every milliliter you inject. However taking only .75 ml every 3 weeks is giving you 150 mg which will average out to 75 mg per week. The normal maintenance dosage for testosterone enanthate is 100 mg per week or 200 mg every two weeks. I could be wrong but I don't believe you'll be able to to reach a blood level of 500 ng/dl by taking only 75 mg per week. The half life of enanthate is about 9 days so it will build up some at first but will eventually level off. My endo prescribed 200 mg every two weeks for me and my blood level is usually around 500 ng/dl. If you want to be around a high normal you might have to increase your shots to one ml or (200 mg) every two weeks. I never liked the every 3 weeks dosage because you have a high level for the first week and low for the third week. I found every two weeks to be more convenient and kept my range more around normal. A mans body normally produces anywhere from 7mg to 10 mg daily but when taking injections it takes about 100 mg per week to mimic normalcy.

eisenmench is offline Junior Member
    Get all blood work done. Adjust dose until test levels and all other hormones are in balance and you are able to function and feel what is normal for you. If 100 test/week isn't enough increase. If 200 mg test isn't enough go up a little more. Other meds may be necessary to counteract the increase test level. Sexual ability should be a good indicator. Start low, go slow. It will happen. If estrogen is up that can be handled. If the boys shrink, that can be fixed. Do not do a BB steriod cycle for HRT.

TOOBAD is offline Associate Member

The boys have shrunk!!

...and it could not have come at a worse time! I am going to Jamaica next week and will at a nude resort. I am taking 50mg test/week and 20mg of whinny ed. Any last minute suggestions??? I bought some Red Kat and started that yesterday but that sort of stuff never really works. I was thinking my doc could save me with some last minute injection if I knew what to ask for...any advice?

Ufa
    Have fun.
    Last edited by Ufa; 05-19-2006 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ckurth6
    ...and it could not have come at a worse time! I am going to Jamaica next week and will at a nude resort. I am taking 50mg test/week and 20mg of whinny ed. Any last minute suggestions??? I bought some Red Kat and started that yesterday but that sort of stuff never really works. I was thinking my doc could save me with some last minute injection if I knew what to ask for...any advice?
    Your boys are in hiding and you're going to a nude resort??? Holy molly bro!! I don't know how fast hcg works, but probably not that fast. Thats what you need though, some hcg. Good luck and post some pics from your vacation, not of you....but some of the (cough) gentler sex!! Can't post full nude, so blot out the nips or something

Well the whinny is helping some as far as the size of Mr. Happy. But I have about 100mg of test left, should I inject the rest of it before I leave tomorrow? I just started my injections so I have never taken 100mg at a time, plus I would not know what to expect???

FYI - I just had my last 50mg shot Monday night.

Oh and yes I will post some good pics but they are very cautious about cameras near the area where being nude is strictly enforced.

I wonder if there are any good steroids in Jamaica, everything else they have is better!

Hell yes bust that 100mg before you go!!! The only difference you will notice is more energy and you'll probably begin sporting wood when a light breeze blows Have a good time man!!

znak is offline Senior Member
    Do 1000 mcg of hcg a day until you leave. Your boys will be back to be their nice, plump little ol' selves. Take it with you. You want to do a whole course which is 10 injections. You can buy it through Oasis assuming your test levels are low.

Ufa- You are a fu<king moron. Test is shutting his balls down, you fu<k wad. Read more, type less.

You are this board's equivalent of spam.

Okay so I leave in the morning so hcg is not an option, should I take 100mg/test or not??? I really do need some serious advice!

Ufa
    Duh!

If you are due for your weekly injection then take it. If not, taking more test will not cause you balls to grow. When you get back from vacation you should look into gatting on a hcg program.

How long have you been on hrt?

What the hell kind of advise is "Duh?" Why is he not banned yet???

I have been on trt for a little over three months. I think I am going to do an injection today of 50mg and then another one on Tuesday of 50mg.

Well I have a flight to catch!!!!

znak is offline Senior Member
    Okay so I leave in the morning so hcg is not an option, should I take 100mg/test or not??? I really do need some serious advice!
    You should take your injection. If you don't you not only have little balls, but you will have the "wonderful" lethargy that comes from having low test level.

Smaller the beans, larger the weiner looks anyway.

Good luck.

Thread Information