Knight1811 is offline Associate Member

Estrogen management

Just curious.

I know TRT/HRT is for life...which mean NEVER coming off of testosterone . So, does that mean you all are also on estrogen management via AI or SERM forever also? If AI(Arimidex , etc), then how does that play out on your HDL and LDL?

Also, are you on HCG forever also? How does that affect the leydig cells...say after 3-5 years?

thanks.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    As far as estrogen management is concerned I take nothing. I get a blood test every three months to keep an eye on it. I do HCG every couple of months for a month, that seems to keep the boys in shape. I will answer the three to five year question when I get there

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    As far as estrogen management is concerned I take nothing. I get a blood test every three months to keep an eye on it. I do HCG every couple of months for a month, that seems to keep the boys in shape. I will answer the three to five year question when I get there
    If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been on HRT and what is your dosage and frequency of dosing?

thanks,

Knight1811

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well between cycles I do 100mg a week of Test E. Been doing that for about a year now. All self prescribed by the way. I am in mid cycle right now and I am seriously thinking about doing PCT at the end of this cycle just o give myself a break. I will start HGH about three weeks before the end of the cycle then do PCT and see how it goes. If I dont recover I will just go back on indefinitly.

Thread Information