Thread: Further Update

UpstateNY is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Further Update

Well,
    I got my number from my latest blood work. Seems it's still pretty low. No wonder I was feeling so crappy!! After 4 wks on Androgel 5 my free test. was 3.2pg/ml and my total test was 162.2 ng/dl. I start bi-weekly injections of Test. Enth. tomorrow. We'll see what that does for me. I started taking Saw Palmetto as well. Anyone take DHEA? Is it a good idea or not? I have yet to find any good info on supplimentation that isn't driven by income potential. I see gym rats spending outragous amounts on all sorts of things that I know from my college chem, just passes through without doing a damn thing. Sure wish I had that "spare" cash!!
    Any input, advice, etc is appreciated!!!!
    Ray

I've taken my first shot and it's been a week now and I don't feel as good as I did when on 10g of androgel . The Dr. wants 6wks and new bloodwork. I'm hoping that I'll feel better after the second shot in another week. If not, I'm hoping he'll either up the dose or half the time between them, or something else that's likely to establish a good level for me. More to come...

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear you're feeling shitty bro. Right now I would not delve into any supplements designed to increase test production or untilization. Get to where you want to be, stable out, then if you want to look for some punch to the hrt go ahead. You may want to push for weekly injections, every 5 to 7 days. With the ester, it takes 2 to 3 days to reach peak levels, then begins to decline rapidly. At two weeks out you will have very little test left and yes will feel shitty until the shot ramps up again. Anyway good luck as always.

Thanks for the info. It's appreciated!

Thread Information