Thread: Hgh ????

rmc3402 is offline New Member

Hgh ????

I'm going to be starting my first program w/HRT (Test), however I'm also interested in HGH for future use. Questions I have; Will I keep my gains? After a 12 week cycle will I go back to feeling tired? mildly depressed? not as sharp? wrinkles? hair color? older? Or will this be a gradual decline and a 12 week program would be OK for a year or so?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Welcome,
    HRT is usually meant for the long haul...meaning for life...not usually cycled...but I'm curious as well to what one can expect to keep if one was to quit HRT, HGH. I know that some will take breaks in between...use some HCG ...I saw on your other post you have some...Bump for more O's!

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    What is the definationt of HRT. Really! Would I be correct is stating the it
    replaces Hormones. They won't let me say anabolic steroids ; they make me
    say hormones. Hormones aren't steroids. I've heard it all. No matter how you
    slice it; when you get a needle in the but every week, it is going to shrink
    your nuts. If you don't use them you loose them. I guess if it makes you
    insecure you can take female fertility druges to get big balls. Even though you still don't use them to produce test.

Now let me confess that (speaking for myself only of course) have added a
    little extra hormones to my HRT plan. I guess the "plan" is something created
    by the administration to adhere to self mandated guidelines.

As far as I am concerned the less you cycle the more dependant on them
    and their services and products you will become.

When your hormones get over limit your cholesterol levels get messed up. Your other levels seem to suffer as well.

I perscribe to the theory of stopping everything but diet and exercise every
    now and then depending on blood work. Remember for every action there
    is a reaction.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    What is the definationt of HRT. Really! Would I be correct is stating the it
    replaces Hormones. They won't let me say anabolic steroids ; they make me
    say hormones. Hormones aren't steroids. I've heard it all. No matter how you
    slice it; when you get a needle in the but every week, it is going to shrink
    your nuts. If you don't use them you loose them. I guess if it makes you
    insecure you can take female fertility druges to get big balls. Even though you still don't use them to produce test.

Now let me confess that (speaking for myself only of course) have added a
    little extra hormones to my HRT plan. I guess the "plan" is something created
    by the administration to adhere to self mandated guidelines.

As far as I am concerned the less you cycle the more dependant on them
    and their services and products you will become.

When your hormones get over limit your cholesterol levels get messed up. Your other levels seem to suffer as well.

I perscribe to the theory of stopping everything but diet and exercise every
    now and then depending on blood work. Remember for every action there
    is a reaction.
    this guy is such a bull shitter, my god!

Ufa
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    this guy is such a bull shitter, my god!
    Does your mommy know where you are & what you are doing?

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Exclamation Hgh

Quote Originally Posted by rmc3402
    I'm going to be starting my first program w/HRT (Test), however I'm also interested in HGH for future use. Questions I have; Will I keep my gains? After a 12 week cycle will I go back to feeling tired? mildly depressed? not as sharp? wrinkles? hair color? older? Or will this be a gradual decline and a 12 week program would be OK for a year or so?
    HGH needs to be taken for a minimum of six months..it takes 1 1/2 2 months just to kick in depending on what kind you use and it's more of a long term thing...if you are expecting to buy 2 kits and see results it's not happening...you need months worth of GH to see anything and it works better with other gear...you could say it's sort of a catalyst....it works if u use it alone but when used with other things it's better....

Ufa
    Quote Originally Posted by style74
    HGH needs to be taken for a minimum of six months..it takes 1 1/2 2 months just to kick in depending on what kind you use and it's more of a long term thing...if you are expecting to buy 2 kits and see results it's not happening...you need months worth of GH to see anything and it works better with other gear...you could say it's sort of a catalyst....it works if u use it alone but when used with other things it's better....
    Most excellent advice and WELCOME to the Forum!

Exclamation Hey Now!!!

Most excellent advice and WELCOME to the Forum!
    Thanks bro!!

just starting my HGH and test HRT I am posting my results daily. I plan on using GH for the next 8 months at 2iu a day!

good luck with your program...keep us posted

Day 6 on HGH, I have not felt this good in twenty years.......!! I can't imagine how I will feel in a month

glad to hear...how much test/what kind is in your trt....thanks...how exactly are you feeling better...more strength, less pain(s), better pumps, etc.
    thanks

Exclamation 6 days....?

Quote Originally Posted by bringndaheat
    Day 6 on HGH, I have not felt this good in twenty years.......!! I can't imagine how I will feel in a month
    I highly doubt it's the GH you are feeling...it takes alot longer than six days to kick in...atleast 1 or 2 months.

Exclamation 4iu...

just starting my HGH and test HRT I am posting my results daily. I plan on using GH for the next 8 months at 2iu a day!
    I like to use atleast 4iu's ED 2iu's in the morning and 2iu's at night....

I am using 200mg's of Test E and 200mg's of deca . 2iu's of HGH 5/2 You will find that a lot of people don't believe that you can feel effects of these drugs under such a short time span. Well I can tell you that my aches and pains are GONE and that my friend is a miracle. I have no reason to not state the truth. As for "more strength, less pain(s), better pumps, etc.".....your question. My strength has not gone up stayed the same. my pumps are just short of amazing though.....feels like my skin is going to explode......and yes the pain is gone...thank God....and think the Doc the wrote the script. I do have much increased energy levels though! As for the strength I stopped using creatine will on the cylcle....that could be the cause of strength not getting better yet.
    Last edited by bringndaheat; 06-07-2006 at 02:08 PM.

maybe you were already throwing up heavy weights before your "HRT"?

Jpkman ur right I do like to lift some heavy weights but it does take a toll on ur body......hence my need for Deca !!!

Exclamation Gh

I am using 200mg's of Test E and 200mg's of deca. 2iu's of HGH 5/2 You will find that a lot of people don't believe that you can feel effects of these drugs under such a short time span. Well I can tell you that my aches and pains are GONE and that my friend is a miracle. I have no reason to not state the truth. As for "more strength, less pain(s), better pumps, etc.".....your question. My strength has not gone up stayed the same. my pumps are just short of amazing though.....feels like my skin is going to explode......and yes the pain is gone...thank God....and think the Doc the wrote the script. I do have much increased energy levels though! As for the strength I stopped using creatine will on the cylcle....that could be the cause of strength not getting better yet.
    Listen bro i'm not saying that you are not stating the truth...all i am saying is that it's probably not the GH that you are feeling...especially on 2iu's a day for six days. GH is not the only thing that helps your joints to feel better...deca , test all help your joints to feel better. I have taken many different kinds of GH many times and every time i did it took atleast 1 to 2 months just to start feeling it.

Style74, you are very right.... I have never used HGH before so this is all new. I am just stating what is happening. I do have experience with Deca and its incredible effects on joints though. I think most of what I feel so far is the deca. But who knows since I am doing a orgy of things But then again who does not like orgies

Exclamation Gh

Style74, you are very right.... I have never used HGH before so this is all new. I am just stating what is happening. I do have experience with Deca and its incredible effects on joints though. I think most of what I feel so far is the deca. But who knows since I am doing a orgy of things But then again who does not like orgies
    I know bro...sometimes it's hard to tell what's working when taking different things...but from my experience with GH...you will start to feel numbness in your hands and it should take atleast a month or so....plus it should keep you from getting bloated from the test...i would go up to atleast 4iu's eventually though because 2iu's is really not enough. Good luck and keep me posted on your progress!!

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    style 74

can i ask your reasoning behind taking a dose right before bed?

i take one in the morning and and another in the afternoon before my workout
    i have noticed a few threads stating this is the best way, as your body produces its own hgh when asleep and any exogenous hgh is just gonna block your natty production

Exclamation Night

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    style 74

can i ask your reasoning behind taking a dose right before bed?

i take one in the morning and and another in the afternoon before my workout
    i have noticed a few threads stating this is the best way, as your body produces its own hgh when asleep and any exogenous hgh is just gonna block your natty production
    Really there is no scientific reasoning why i do it that way....many years ago before i even knew these forums existed i bought some kits and asked a friend how much to take and when and he just said atleast 4iu's and try to split them up so i decided to take 2iu's in the morning and 2iu's at night and i have just always did it that way and when i used to wake up in the morning i felt really super lean and ripped so i just did it that way. Would you say taking it in the morning and right before workout is best?

Ufa
    There's no perfect answer. I perfer to mix it up. EOD, 5/2. 6/1, morn and afternoon or evening. Sometimes every day. Don't want my body to get
    used to same regiment so I mix it up.

Really there is no scientific reasoning why i do it that way....many years ago before i even knew these forums existed i bought some kits and asked a friend how much to take and when and he just said atleast 4iu's and try to split them up so i decided to take 2iu's in the morning and 2iu's at night and i have just always did it that way and when i used to wake up in the morning i felt really super lean and ripped so i just did it that way. Would you say taking it in the morning and right before workout is best?

this is what ive been lead to believe yes
    and its the way i used it for my first/only time

just a pitty the hgh turned out to be fake
    or gone off or something - cos it didnt work

(i was on for 7 months 4iu a day)

Exclamation Gh...

There's no perfect answer. I perfer to mix it up. EOD, 5/2. 6/1, morn and afternoon or evening. Sometimes every day. Don't want my body to get
    used to same regiment so I mix it up.
    Couldn't have said it better myself...your right about that!!!!!

Exclamation Fake GH....

this is what ive been lead to believe yes
    and its the way i used it for my first/only time

just a pitty the hgh turned out to be fake
    or gone off or something - cos it didnt work

(i was on for 7 months 4iu a day)
    You used GH for 7 months at 4iu's a day and found out it was fake????? Did you get it tested to find out what it was? That's why it is so important to make sure your source is legit or get it from someone you know...just for that reason...i hate people that scamm and sell bum gear because they could really be hurting people!!!!! You really have to be careful bro!!!

You used GH for 7 months at 4iu's a day and found out it was fake????? Did you get it tested to find out what it was? That's why it is so important to make sure your source is legit or get it from someone you know...just for that reason...i hate people that scamm and sell bum gear because they could really be hurting people!!!!! You really have to be careful bro!!!

yep

i just kept thinking maybe i wasnt reacting to it as well as most and so perhaps it could take longer to kick in

i actually did get it off someone i know - and of course he says how brilliant it is/was and is definitely real as he is prescribed it

the only conclusion i came to was it must have gone off when he shipped it over from the states

either that or i am in the 1% of people who dont react to hgh

Exclamation Gh...

yep

i just kept thinking maybe i wasnt reacting to it as well as most and so perhaps it could take longer to kick in

i actually did get it off someone i know - and of course he says how brilliant it is/was and is definitely real as he is prescribed it

the only conclusion i came to was it must have gone off when he shipped it over from the states

either that or i am in the 1% of people who dont react to hgh
    What kind was it because i know that certain kinds like humatrope and nutropin need to be refrigerated at all times and brands like serono can be stable at room temparature for years? I always try to get serono because of the hologram and it's stable at room temperature for years but it's becoming harder and harder to get...even some other member of another place even said that's it's hard to get for him so he uses Jin...wich Jin also has a site where you can check batch numbers to see if it's real. I highly doubt you didn't react to it...it was either fake or it needed to be shipped on ice to stay cool!!
    Last edited by STYLE74; 06-08-2006 at 08:01 AM. Reason: forgot to add something to post

i believe it was jinotropin

If it was Jintropin then it must have been fake...because Jintropin needs to be refrigerated but it is stable for 30 days at room temperature....

yeah sounds about right - iwas ripped off soo bad - i spen a fortune on that too - way over normal price

i've just ordered some new generic 192AA HGH blue top from china which hopefully will be a different story

Exclamation Gh...

yeah sounds about right - iwas ripped off soo bad - i spen a fortune on that too - way over normal price

i've just ordered some new generic 192AA HGH blue top from china which hopefully will be a different story
    Well good luck...and keep us posted on your progress!!

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    i hope this doesnt happen to me

Quote Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
    i hope this doesnt happen to me
    dayam star...did u see the date of the last post before you bumped it?

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I was on 5iu/ed HGH and IGF-lr3 3 times per week for 5 months before I started my Sustanon cycle. During the HGH only period my bench went from 185lbs x 10reps x 10sets to 205lbs x 10reps x 10sets. I could tell the HGH/IGF was working. I'd increase my dosage to 8iu or 9iu and my hand will be puffy with water retention the next day. A sign that the HGH is working. I felt really good but I still had my little aches and pains. I have a bum knee from ACL surgery years ago. The pain was less but it was always there. I have bad hips, sound like an old dog don't I, that's always bothered me. Again during HGH cycle the pain was less but still present. When I went on my sus cycle I took DBOL for the first 4 weeks. WOW, for those 4 weeks I was on DBOL, sus, and HGH, I didn't feel ANY nagging aches. My knee didn't hurt, my hips didn't hurt, my lower back didn't hurt. I felt like a new man. Now I'm week 8 into my 12 wk sus cycle. My bench is 225lbs x 10reps x 10sets. But I'm battling acne. Get something good get something not good, yeah? Overall, my general well being is worth the acne.
    Last edited by ScotchGuard; 09-01-2009 at 03:57 AM.

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    jpkman ya , I was cruisin through old threads and came across it, as a new member it is hard for me to build relations and was hoping that same situation would not happen to me.

all good
    when it showed in my subscriptions, I was thinking.."i dont remember following a thread about hgh" but I WAS!
    lol
    yeh hope that doesnt happen either

Thread Information