Spyke is offline Associate Member

If you take HCG please help

I have been on test for about 8 weeks now. The little guys are starting to shrink. I am taking a blood test to get current test levels on mon or tues. I was told to hold off on hcg till we get the blood test from the testosterone alone.

My doc will have me take hcg 2 days before and then the day before my weekly test injection. 250iu each time.

The HCG comes in 2 bottles, 1 powder and 1 liquid. Do I just take a clean syringe and shoot all the liquid into the powder bottle and shake it up real good?

Then what do I fill the insuiln syringe to? Where do I inject the stuff?

Sorry I would ask my doc all this but he doesnt seem to return emails promptly.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Dont inject water directly into powder, let it run down the side of the vial. You can swirl gently if you like , but dont shake.Go to the GH sticky about reconstituting, it will explain how to figure out how to convert ml's to iu's.I believe its Redbarons sticky.
    Last edited by BG; 06-18-2006 at 10:51 AM.

First off Its HCG not HGH but the same principles do still apply! You can always call the compounding pharmacy to find out how to get the ratio you want .... The number should be on the bottle of the pharmacy! But Red Barons post should help with the convesion chart! I mix to 2.5 on the syringe is 250ius' go HCG! The protocal the doc gave you sounds good to me!

balin is offline Junior Member
    I am guessing that you will get a vial with 10000 iu's amd one with 10 ml's of ba water. Put the 10 ml's of water in the powder vial as described above. Then you will have a concentration of 1000 iu's/ml. If you want 250 iu's then you fill the insulin syringe to the 25 mark. Or for 500iu's to the 50 mark etc.

Quote Originally Posted by balin
    I am guessing that you will get a vial with 10000 iu's amd one with 10 ml's of ba water. Put the 10 ml's of water in the powder vial as described above. Then you will have a concentration of 1000 iu's/ml. If you want 250 iu's then you fill the insulin syringe to the 25 mark. Or for 500iu's to the 50 mark etc.
    That is exactly what I have. Where on my body do I inject?

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    inject subcutaneously(under the skin) using an insulin needle.
    imagine a horizontal line round your navel.
    use this line and inject approx 2 inches from the navel on either side.pinch an inch of skin prior to injecting.

What up Spyke....!! My doc told me that hcg is a good spot fat reducer...... He said they use it in Europe for spot fat reduction. With that being said he said the love handles are a great place..... just pinch a inch.... and shoot it!!

thanks for the tip. I can use all the fat loss I can get!

Do I aspirate before shooting, like with the test?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    BTW...the water you need to reconstitute HCG is bacteriostatic water.

Calculating HCG:

There isn't a specific ratio of cc/ml to IU. It depends on how you mix it. It's quite simple. If you dillute 5,000 IUs HCG with 5ml (cc) solvent, the end result is 1,000 IUs per ml (cc). Divide the same 5,000 IUs with 10 ml (cc) and the end result is 500 IUs per ml (cc). Therefore, a large part depends on the concentration of HCG per ampoule or vial.

Mixing HCG:
    (Items needed: bacwater h20 and some 5ml emty vials-get****).

1) Open hcg/amp with powder
    2) Use a syringe to pull out 1cc of BacWater and put in amp with HCG
    3) It will instantly dissolve
    4) Then Use an empty 5ml vial (sterile and sealed) put 4ml of Bacwater in the vial
    5) Take syringe and ad the mixed HCG solution to the 5ml vial
    6) Shake it and you have 5000IU's of HCG
    7) Than draw 1cc and inject
    8) put the rest in the refrigerator

•The reason your discarding the amp of solvent cause its made for 1 times use and you wouldn’t be able to refrigerate it and use it a week later again. That’s why you need Bac H2o.
    •The most common side affect associated with HCG is gynecomastia . The concurrent intake of Nolvadex with HCG prevents gynecomastia, prevents/minimizes leydig cell desensitization and contiues the stimulation of pituitary LH once HCG has been discontinued.
    •HCG will last approximately 30 days if mixed with Bac h2o instead of the solvent it comes with.
    •You can keep the mixed hcg in vial or pins In the fridge till use

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    BTW...the water you need to reconstitute HCG is bacteriostatic water.

Calculating HCG:

There isn't a specific ratio of cc/ml to IU. It depends on how you mix it. It's quite simple. If you dillute 5,000 IUs HCG with 5ml (cc) solvent, the end result is 1,000 IUs per ml (cc). Divide the same 5,000 IUs with 10 ml (cc) and the end result is 500 IUs per ml (cc). Therefore, a large part depends on the concentration of HCG per ampoule or vial.

Mixing HCG:
    (Items needed: bacwater h20 and some 5ml emty vials-get****).

1) Open hcg/amp with powder
    2) Use a syringe to pull out 1cc of BacWater and put in amp with HCG
    3) It will instantly dissolve
    4) Then Use an empty 5ml vial (sterile and sealed) put 4ml of Bacwater in the vial
    5) Take syringe and ad the mixed HCG solution to the 5ml vial
    6) Shake it and you have 5000IU's of HCG
    7) Than draw 1cc and inject
    8) put the rest in the refrigerator

•The reason your discarding the amp of solvent cause its made for 1 times use and you wouldn’t be able to refrigerate it and use it a week later again. That’s why you need Bac H2o.
    •The most common side affect associated with HCG is gynecomastia . The concurrent intake of Nolvadex with HCG prevents gynecomastia, prevents/minimizes leydig cell desensitization and contiues the stimulation of pituitary LH once HCG has been discontinued.
    •HCG will last approximately 30 days if mixed with Bac h2o instead of the solvent it comes with.
    •You can keep the mixed hcg in vial or pins In the fridge till use
    Looks great. But don't shake the HCG. LOL

1buffsob

I have seen one study that was poorly done say that hcg is good for fat loss. Mr Dr. says that it does not work in that manner. I have shot it for years in my highest fat areas for it's other benifits. And it has caused zero fat loss IMHO. Check this link out for some details of injection sites.

http://myphlip.pearsoncmg.com/altpro...=6645&vid=1110

Oasis is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by balin
    I have seen one study that was poorly done say that hcg is good for fat loss. Mr Dr. says that it does not work in that manner. I have shot it for years in my highest fat areas for it's other benifits. And it has caused zero fat loss IMHO. Check this link out for some details of injection sites.

http://myphlip.pearsoncmg.com/altpro...=6645&vid=1110
    There are some doctors that practice hcg for fat loss. HCG alone will not increase fat loss. Most of these types of protocols with hcg are done with a very low calorie diet approx. 600-800 per day. The hcg is added to these diets to keep the body from going into starvation mode which most definately will occur. The hcg will make the body use stored fat as energy and will increase weight loss. Also B-12 or B-Complex will also be introduced to these protocols to help with metabolism. If you have any other questions regarding this program please let me know and I can send you more information on the subject.

Oasis Longevity & Rejuvenation Mngmt
    1-877-548-3968
    www.oasisrejuvenation.com

Well I did my 1st hcg inj today. powder was 10000iu and the bar water was 10cc. Just used a 1in syringe to add the water and swirled it around. Insulin syringe was a joke. I am use to the 1.5 inch syringes for injecting test. Went in real easy right next to my belly button.

No spot reduction of fat yet!

I here it works better if you shoot in your tounge LMAO
    Hope your doing well spyke!!

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Bro, it is better to do hcg IM in the glute, not using a slin syringe. What are you doing taking hcg and test together? It sounds as though you are getting online advice from a hrt doc? If you are taking the test for hrt, how much are you taking a wk? and why would the dr be prescribing hcg? Unless it is just for atrophy then it is pointless. 250IU of hcg will do noting imo for atrophy, lol! If you are taking the test just to up your free testosterone then i can understand the hcg for atrophy, but it states right on the Organon Pregnyl insert 500-1000IU 3-4 times ew for male atrophy. If you don't believe me i can post up the insert.

My Doc pretty much wrote the book on hcg for HRT and is one of the top mens HRT docs in the world. Lots of guys on this site take small doses (250iu twice a week) to keep the nuts plump and it works.

Keep in mind most true hrt patients dont cycle. We are on test and hcg 52 weeks a year.

Da_Mayor is offline Junior Member
    Kale hit the nail on the head, follow his directions worked fine for me

Many men find that hcg increases libido as well as improves there moods. 250 iu's 2x per week has kept me from any atrophy and I have been hrt for years. As well as many othere men that I know.

sdf777 is offline New Member
    I just got 10K hcg with 10ml bac water. If you mix the two together and only take 250iu's 2/wk, then it will last for 20 weeks. The instructions say it can stay refrigerated only up to 30 days. If my math is right, what do most of you do?

Some manufactures say it is good for 60 days. I generally use it for about 90 days. Then toss it as it is not that expensive.

sdf777 is offline New Member
    thx.

Thread Information