Thread: my results

mattman is offline Junior Member

my results

got my blood work back my test levels are in the low 700's Im think my clinic wont touch me now, im 31 years old what are the normal levels at my age?

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    I would think that you could find a clinic in Florida that would be more than happy to accomodate you. Might be a bit pricey however, and the medical ethics of some places are not all they could be. Sorta like the clinic I got my test from.

Spyke is offline Associate Member
    What was the normal range?

Sounds like you are fine and dont need HRT. Now if you want to look into an anti aging program, that may be another story.

If al else fails do a cycle of AAS....

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    yeh that's a "normal" number range for your age but once again...normal might not be making you feel healthy....you're normal test level could have been 1200 for all we know and your down almost half that?
    The clinics that I speak to treat the symptoms of low T not the numbers.
    I actually posted a similar ? on another thread wondering if they even have a cut off test level high range that they wouldn't treat.

This is the kind of stuff that sets me off...LOL

You have really provided no info for us here. What made you get tested? How is your sex drive, gains in the gym etc. What are you looking to do here?

Spyke is right...... What are you looking to do. Do your joints hurt, do you have loss of energy, sex drive......overall sense of well being!? What kind of shape are you in. Do you need to improve your overall health by weight loss. Do you want o remain on HRT for the rest of your life. You roll the dice when you go on and then off. Or do you just want to get jacked up cause you can?? 700 is not a bad number for 31.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyke
    This is the kind of stuff that sets me off...LOL

You have really provided no info for us here. What made you get tested? How is your sex drive, gains in the gym etc. What are you looking to do here?
    Im sorry guys I do know better I should have wrote a bit more about myself, Ive been working out for about 6years I went through a little transformation check this thread out (below) I got decent gains in the gym sex drive could always be better..Im not feeling as good as I would like too my diet is decent but it could always be better..., so if the option is good for therapy IM IN! I would really like to step it up a notch I feel im ready gor the leap..here's a link it will show you a little about me....thanks for the replies!

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=32322

There a 3 ways to go.

1. Hrt is for guys like me who just dont make enough test. The goal here is just to replace the missing test and get the levels up into the high normal range and maintain for life.- Does not sound like this is for you.

2. Anti Aging Programs. Some docs will put you on a anti aging program. The goal is to make your joints feel better as well as add some muscle and drop some fat. Think of it as a 50000 mile tune up for your body. They are basically low dose steroid cycles complete with PCT. But becasuse a doc puts you on it, you are 100% legal.

3. Talk to the guys over on the steroid side about doing a cycle. Since you have been lifting for a while and seem to have your BF% in order but your gains have slowed, this may be the way to go.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    great progress bro....saw that beach pic....been there bro...great job...so in april you were around 213, right? what are you at now? when you were under 200 had you lost strenghth/muscle from when you were at 240 when first dieting?
    power to you bro

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman
    great progress bro....saw that beach pic....been there bro...great job...so in april you were around 213, right? what are you at now? when you were under 200 had you lost strenghth/muscle from when you were at 240 when first dieting?
    power to you bro
    when i was 240 I was weak as a kitten, now I'm back to up to 220 a little more fat but a lot stronger (i still wearing a 33 waist) problem is my joints are starting to hurt..i suffer with arthritis in my lower back too..due to me having one leg longer than the other and it causing 2 of my lower disc to compress so over the last several years i have had to deal with major lower back pain.. HEY YA'LL THANKS FOR THE RESPONCES

Thread Information