Defconx3 is offline Member

Does sex drive increase even with people who have sex drive problems with test?

I am thinking of going on HRT because as of my last cycle I have not recovered and do not appear to be recovering despite being on PCT for 4-5 weeks already. I feel all the standard effects of low testosterone : No sex drive, hard to get errections (even with cialias, ****!), chronic fatigue, depression, weight loss, etc, etc.

I have blood test results coming which should help shed some light on what is going on, but I am thinking that my body seems to have thrown in the towl this time. Honestly what I want back more then anything is my sex drive, initially when I started my PCT with HCG I had GREAT sex drive. That was the only time I have experienced my sex drive returning to what it was before I used steroids , and since then that has stopped working as well.

Unfortunately for me, extremely high levels of test seems to decrease my sex drive (500-600mg/w). For those who have sex drive problems with very high levels of test, does a HRT level (say 200mg/w) improve sex drive the way it is supposed to?

Spyke is offline Associate Member
    I dont think you need HRT. You need to see a dr who knows about aas and is willing to treat you.

Avoid a lifetime of hrt if you can

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    How old are you? HRT will usually restore your sex drive with as little as 70 to 100mg of test per week. If your looking at TRT be prepared for a long hard fight with the medical community, unless you go to a clinic that specializes in male andropause .

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    I am thinking of going on HRT because as of my last cycle I have not recovered and do not appear to be recovering despite being on PCT for 4-5 weeks already. I feel all the standard effects of low testosterone : No sex drive, hard to get errections (even with cialias, ****!), chronic fatigue, depression, weight loss, etc, etc.

I have blood test results coming which should help shed some light on what is going on, but I am thinking that my body seems to have thrown in the towl this time. Honestly what I want back more then anything is my sex drive, initially when I started my PCT with HCG I had GREAT sex drive. That was the only time I have experienced my sex drive returning to what it was before I used steroids , and since then that has stopped working as well.

Unfortunately for me, extremely high levels of test seems to decrease my sex drive (500-600mg/w). For those who have sex drive problems with very high levels of test, does a HRT level (say 200mg/w) improve sex drive the way it is supposed to?
    It might not be a test problem at all. What does your PCT look like? What AIs are you using? 500-600mg/wk of test is not extremely high nor does it depress your sex drive. You must have a hormonal imbalance elsewhere causing the problems.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed, maybe post your entire PCT protocal and let the vets here take a good look and critique it.

MJ

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    test does that to me after about 4 weeks...

prolactine build up is what i think causes it..

extend your clomid cycle, until your sex drive returns...

sperm prodution went from 100,000 to 64,000,000 after the 2nd month on clomid..

yes it sucked... but now it shoots..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

TEST 1000 is offline Junior Member
    Is that the only cycle you ran this year, or did you back to back cycles. Just curious?

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3

Check your estrogen level.

Thread Information