x_rick_x is offline Junior Member

Doc. Lower my TRT. to 100mg week

I talked him into 200mg but after 16wks he checked my levels and they were 500 and some change, so he lowered me back to 100mg wk. I feel like someone tied an anchor around my neck, and thats what I told him. He keeps saying give it time, your just thinking your feeling bad so you are feeling bad.

I wish I could find a Endo and just show them my blood work and do self inj. at 200mg wk.. I was feeling like a million bucks.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    WTF!!!!

The quack fvkin lowers your dose when you're fvkin feelin better and levels way in range...go fvkin figure....what other reason did he have if the level was so normal? were you way way low and it jumped x amount of points?
    This is a new one even from all that I've heard about conservative biach doctors.
    My doc was going to lower my androgel when i went up to 785 because my androgen index level was too high....i said the same thing..."doc, but i feel so much better"...he said yeh, cause you're getting too much....well...i still have the same doc temporarily cuz i some how talked him into low dose injects and the vial came to my house... and i self inject...prolly don't need to spell that out for you but I've been a very very goood doctor...LOL

man, i am so sorry to hear about that....i go to family doc to read blood work being on about 300mg/wk (off 17 days b4 doing blood)...i'm waiting to see how this young doc will treat my TRT....he said he'd be willing to over see my treatment from my endo, but I don't know if he'll be as conservative or if I'll luck out....actually if he'll just write the script is all i need!
    i hope it works out better 4 you too bro

Ok. This is funny, I called another doctor that does TRT in my area and explained my problem, he seemed very understanding so I made an appointment and went in this morning with my blood results from my last test.

First I asked him about “self Injections” – He said No (Strike One)
    That I asked him about “Once a week Inj” He said he like once a month! (Strike Two & Three)..

I’m Out!

Spyke is offline Associate Member
    Rick if you are in Michigan then one of the top HRT Drs on the planet is in your backyard. He will allow weekly injections and will put you in the high normal range. You probably know his name but if not PM me and I will send you his info.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyke
    Rick if you are in Michigan then one of the top HRT Drs on the planet is in your backyard. He will allow weekly injections and will put you in the high normal range. You probably know his name but if not PM me and I will send you his info.

PM on the way.

Thread Information