Spyke is offline Associate Member

AAS cycle to cure HRT acne?

All right guys. There is a very real chance that this may be one of the stupidest things I have ever come up with but here goes.

As you know I have been dealing with some bad body acne since I started HRT. My HRT doc says it is basically like puberty all over again with my body trying to adjust to a new rush of hormones. My levels are only 600ish. The dermatoligist has me on oral antibiotics for the last couple months as well as a cream (clemdamyacin) that has some really scary sides and death is one of them. Acne is a little better but I don't want to take this crap for very long. My body looks better then it ever has in my life, but I won't take my shirt off because of the acne which sucks!

So I am thinking, of increasing my test to 350mg a week for a couple months to force my system to adjust to super high test levels. During this cycle I would stay on the oral antibiotics to keep the acne from getting worse. Then I would taper off the test for a few weeks until I am back at my normal HRT dose and it would remain there. The hope would be that turning the "thermostat" way up like that then bringing it back to normal would cause my body to sorta reboot itself so that the HRT doses wont seem like much of a hormone surge at all and the acne should get better.

Of course the side effect to doing this is that I may gain 10-15lbs of muscle. But what do you guys think? Does this make any sense to you guys? I know it could backfire and cause my hormones to go more haywire.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Interesting Metabolism you have there Spyke. I usually get a bit of acne when I taper down after a cycle not whem I am on a full dose which is kind of odd as well. Seriously nobody can answer your question because we are all individuals and we all react differently to juice. I would just be carefull that you dont make it worse. I had real bad acne as a kid and I was on antibiotics and creams for five years so the antibiotics arnt an issue. Have your tried Acutaine ?

lowt is offline New Member
    My body produces very little acne when my test levels are high, only when coming down. Sounds like you need TAZORAC it is in a similar class of medications as accutane but it is in a creme so there is less risk of sides. Start out by applying once a day and see if you can buuild up to twice a day.

BTW I don't think going high and then coming down slow will work, I would wait until you have your acne under control. Have you considered accutane, I'm sure there are some people here that could tell you about their experience.

If you have any other questions.

Spyke I'm like everyone else that has posted. When I'm juiced to the gills no acne. When I come off or test levels get lower acne flairs up. I think if you run it a 300-350 to would taper off some. But I am affraid that when you drop back down it will come back. But again everyone is different. But I must say I like you out of the box thinking. I say give it a shot!

-Heat

Hard Head is offline Member
    I use this soap that is called PanOxyl 10% and it really works. The only problem is reaching your whole back, get one of those back scrubber brushes. Also, the effectiveness of the bar seems to fall off when it is about 1/2 used, so just toss it and get a new one.

Thread Information