harveyjblch is offline Junior Member

Test cyp/prop and winny for HRT

Hey bros.... I had just talked to an HRT clinic, and they want to scrib me test cyp/prop at 200-400 ew and winny every 3days w/ arimidex and the hcg after looking at my bloodwork my doc had preformed. I have been on Androgel for a little while but is not working. I just wanted to know for a first timer, should I just do test cyp or enan with the dex? or should I do what the clinic suggested?

thanks bros....

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harveyjblch
    Hey bros.... I had just talked to an HRT clinic, and they want to scrib me test cyp/prop at 200-400 ew and winny every 3days w/ arimidex and the hcg after looking at my bloodwork my doc had preformed. I have been on Androgel for a little while but is not working. I just wanted to know for a first timer, should I just do test cyp or enan with the dex? or should I do what the clinic suggested?

thanks bros....
    I would do what the clinic suggests. Just wondering why you would
    second guess a clinic that has your bloodwork, and a relationship
    with you. Seem much better than getting advice from a stranger.
    Look like a very good perscription.

StevePJC is offline Member
    Doesn't prop move through your system very quickly? Like within a couple of days?

thanks ufa for the info.... just curious because this would be my first injects..
    stevepjc, I heard prop it is fast acting...

StevePJC is offline Member
    Would they prescribe fast acting since the cyp would take a while to kick in? I'm also confused about the winstrol for HRT. Keep in mind I don't know much about Winstrol though so I'm pretty much talking out of my ear.

I dont know too much about winstrol either, I all I know about it is that people use it for a cutting cycle, I am not sure why you would use it for HRT other than keeping the bloat down. the cyp and the prop is in the one vial
    Test Cypionate /Propionate 200mg/50mg 10ml.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i always wanted to use it cuz i was under the assumption that it would cut you up but the more i've learned here is diet is the key to that...i did throw a little tiny bit of anavar in the early stages of my hrt but only had enough $$ to get a few weeks worth and didn't notice anything from it that i was getting from the test alone....i also heard that winny can cause joint pain...possibly like harveyblch mentioned...that it takes the water out including your joints
    i'd have to say with my BF% around 14 or 15% and stalled there...i would probably try it at this point

I will proly order sometime next week. I am kinda concered about using winny because I am alreay having some joint pain where your forearm meets your upper arm right at the joint... hurts when doing curls... dont know if it muscular or not. being that i take it every three days may not effect the joints too bad. (i hope)

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by harveyjblch
    I will proly order sometime next week. I am kinda concered about using winny because I am alreay having some joint pain where your forearm meets your upper arm right at the joint... hurts when doing curls... dont know if it muscular or not. being that i take it every three days may not effect the joints too bad. (i hope)
    harvey, i have the same pain i think...you're talkin about the inside part of your elbow, kind of ? i had it on one arm then it went away and i got it in the other arm along with tendonitis in the elbow itself...definately worsens or is aggrevated more during/after curls than anything else and actually recently prevented me from going heavy/heavier and progressing with my training...i have now focused on lowering the weight and doing more reps....since i am happy with arm size, i think i'll be ok with this for some time

anybody else that has taken winstrol and has had more elbow pain please chime in

fbcoach is offline Junior Member
    harvey,
    I just started my HRT, and I was having some bloating/water retention problems. I read on another site that winstrol not only lowers the estrogen ratio to test, but I believe it also lowers your SBGH levels (high levels prevent your test from being used properly). I started using 50mgs./week in divided dosages along with .2mgs of liquidex. The results have been really good. I looked like I had been dieting, but my muscles stayed full. Also, like you, I have a little joint pain on the inside of my elbow from doing heavy curls and pulldowns. I haven't really noticed it getting any worse. I hope this may help some, and good luck in your choice.

jpkman, fbcoach, that is right where the pain is at... started with one arm for a 4 or 5 months and now it is my other arm. hurts when doing bentover rows, pulldowns, curls or any pulling exercises.... has not gotten any worse but kinda hurts in the morning ..sorta stiff..
    also thanks for the info on the winny fbcoach... that sounds really good...

Thread Information