gdubb216 is offline Junior Member

Need some help with finding insurance

I am 28 yrs old I have been diagnosed with Congenital Hypogonnadism
    I have been on Test Cyp replacement therapy for about 10 yrs... I found a doctor at free clinic who just continues to give me my test with like 5 refills I end up paying about 45$ dollars from the local pharmacy without insurance I also take A-dex 1mg EOD I get the adex from a friend who doesn't take she just gets it for me so I don't have to pay for it her insurance covers it Does Anyone KNow of a good Insuance provider that will cover my Test and the A-dex and anything else I could get... I ve spoke to a few HRT clinics they said because I a have this existing condition they would forego the age requirements. I am just completely lost when it comes to insurance companies that will pay for this sort of thing. Does Anybody have any Ideas for me???? Thanks

StevePJC is offline Member
    If you're getting cyp for $45 a vial with out insurance you don't need to worry about it. You're getting a HELL of a price. Far cheaper than what any HRT clinic will give you.

My insurance is a government plan through Blue Cross and I have to jump through 16 hoops to get my reimbursement which is 80%.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    usually insurance is provided by your work and you don't usually get to pick and choose either
    purchasing insurance outside of work i usually quite expensive...sounds like you got a pretty good deal goin already....if i had to pay cash for my cyp, it would be almost 100 bucks

Sam's Club Pharmacy is the cheapest CVS & Wallgreens are the most expensive but from what I have been researching can't a compounding pharmacy give us way better deals and access to other types of gear ie Deca , Win, VAr

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdubb216
    Sam's Club Pharmacy is the cheapest CVS & Wallgreens are the most expensive but from what I have been researching can't a compounding pharmacy give us way better deals and access to other types of gear ie Deca, Win, VAr
    Maybe they can. Things are getting very competitive, sitll good
    to shop around. I've seen some dam good deals on Canada's
    mail order stuff. You need a perscription and there is no guarantee
    that it will clear customs.

Spyke is offline Associate Member
    I bet he is paying $45 for a 5ml bottle not the usual 10.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyke
    I bet he is paying $45 for a 5ml bottle not the usual 10.
    oh.....clear that up gdubb

actually I am getting 10ml of Watson Cyp I have in the past gotten ethanate that was a 5 ml bottle and i returned it for the cyp the eth was about 64$

Thread Information