Went to the men's clinic today to discuss possibility of HRT. I took their test and after consulting with the doctor, he indicated that I have all the signs of test deficiency and I'm to do some blood tests in the next couple of days.

I'm supposed to be back in a month to discuss the results and take it from there.

Here is the dilemma. I was planning to start my first cycle in about 2 weeks, but now I'm not sure what to do. I was to use 500mg test enan a week. Getting on this HRT would allow me to have a script for maintenance and long-term, but I would still want to use other gear to build more muscle. Should I do the tests and start my cycle and then go and see them in a month? The worst could happen is for the two to overlap. I would be doing my 2x/wk injection and they would give me something every two weeks - more of a problem if I were to hit PCT and the two overlapped. At some point they would want to re-test me, but that would prop be after my PCT.

What do you guys think? A bit complicated? If it were Nov, I wouldn't mind waiting. But now, with summer coming, I wanted to hit the cycle so I have everything done as we tend to travel/camp a lot in the summer with the kids, so I would rather have the cycle done by then.

Another question, I started taking creatine again - 5 g yesterday and today. I cycle it. Some reports indicate that it might raise your test levels a bit. Not sure - should I stop it before I go and do the tests?

Sorry guys for this long post. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.