Thread: Me and HRT

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

Me and HRT

Now that I have a job again I can get my HRT for my NATURAL low test and thyroid. But I want to know will I be on HRT for life? What will they give me for thyroid?
    Can I still have kids while on HRT?
    If I do need to be on HRT for life is their a good reason not to do a cycle in the middle of it?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    Now that I have a job again I can get my HRT for my NATURAL low test and thyroid. But I want to know will I be on HRT for life? What will they give me for thyroid?
    If I do need to be on HRT for life is their a good reason not to do a cycle in the middle of it?
    Couple of questions first. What is your Test level and how old are you ? What kind of Thyroid problem do you have ? Is it Hyper or Hypo ? If you start HRT and you are sure your levels are naturally low then you will most likely be on it for life. You can cycle, when you finish you just dont do PCT you just move down to your HRT dose. As for kids, I would put some sperm in the bank just in case because there is a reasonable chance of being infertile, doesnt happen to everybody but it can happen.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    what were your levels I just posted a simular thread

Im not sure the exact numbers but I will get them asap. Im 19 BTW

and its hypo thyroid

Holy shit , 19 ? And you are natural ?

^ What do you mean? Like why would I be natty or why is my endo system so fvcked ?

^ What do you mean? Like why would I be natty or why is my endo system so fvcked ?
    Well yes, at 19 you should be at the peek of testosterone production. If its fvcked its usually caused by cycling too young and too often and not recovering. If you havnt cycled and its that low I would say you are looking at a weekly injection for the rest of your life

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    schmidty, didn't u say you've done some test cyp before? was that a full cycle?

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    you know, there are so many uneducated idiots here in australia. they just listen to whatever the big guys at the gym say. they have no clue about what steroid does what, how to cycle it and have no clue about PCT. i see it all the time, deca only cycles, tren only cycles, no PCT and so many young healthy males have been put on HRT now. it's so sad to know that they could go without it if they just knew about PCT etc...

if you are naturally very very low, that's unlucky, but please consider all options available if there is a chance it was caused from using gear

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Massive
    schmidty, didn't u say you've done some test cyp before? was that a full cycle?
    No it was not a full cycle and I had the blood work done befor I did my BS cycle anyways. The test was 25mg per cc and I didnt know what I was doing. I stair steped up to 200mg and my cycle was only 5 1/2 wks. That is why I say it was a bs cycle.

Burninator is offline New Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Massive
    you know, there are so many uneducated idiots here in australia. they just listen to whatever the big guys at the gym say. they have no clue about what steroid does what, how to cycle it and have no clue about PCT. i see it all the time, deca only cycles, tren only cycles, no PCT and so many young healthy males have been put on HRT now. it's so sad to know that they could go without it if they just knew about PCT etc...

if you are naturally very very low, that's unlucky, but please consider all options available if there is a chance it was caused from using gear
    Dishin out more of your Knowledge Massive! Geez you seem to know alot for only being young, having only Cycled once and been trainin of less than 1 year!

Careful what advice you take from this guy, he has been proven to be full of sh*t more than a couple of times..

There are a few warnings on this site going around about massive.. here is just one.

Cant sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Burninator
    Dishin out more of your Knowledge Massive! Geez you seem to know alot for only being young, having only Cycled once and been trainin of less than 1 year!

Careful what advice you take from this guy, he has been proven to be full of sh*t more than a couple of times..

There are a few warnings on this site going around about massive.. here is just one.

Cant sleep!
    So what, in your opinion, is wrong with his post ? In my view it is very accurate !!

I am just giving the guy a heads up, as too be weary of Massive. I didnt say Massive post was incorrect.

One thing i learnt about this forum was that there is some great advice from some great people, you being one of them Kale as i have read some of your advice.
    But there are a very small amount of people on here that are full of it and Massive is one of them. Not just in my opinion.

Any way, im dont want to thread hijack, I just wanted to let schmidty know, as io almost got caught out by Massive's advice

Quote Originally Posted by Burninator
    I am just giving the guy a heads up, as too be weary of Massive. I didnt say Massive post was incorrect.

One thing i learnt about this forum was that there is some great advice from some great people, you being one of them Kale as i have read some of your advice.
    But there are a very small amount of people on here that are full of it and Massive is one of them. Not just in my opinion.

Any way, im dont want to thread hijack, I just wanted to let schmidty know, as io almost got caught out by Massive's advice
    When you get to 25 posts PM me

PM sent

hey burninator careful about flames--I know you may be looking out for someone but you should pm people if a concern--you dont want mods mad at ya

also kale
    every time I see a new post from you its a different picture and this one is really impressive with the black outfit--its probably your girl and I dont mean and hope not to offend but nice pic

Quote Originally Posted by Tapout
    hey burninator careful about flames--I know you may be looking out for someone but you should pm people if a concern--you dont want mods mad at ya

also kale
    every time I see a new post from you its a different picture and this one is really impressive with the black outfit--its probably your girl and I dont mean and hope not to offend but nice pic
    Dude that one is not my GF, most of the others you see are

bump

fbcoach is offline Junior Member

Schmidty,
    This is my suggestion. First, get your thyroid, adrenals, insulin levels, etc. checked. There may be something causing natural test levels to be low that can be adjusted/fixed. Also, have your Doc give you a referral for an MRI to rule out any pituitary tumors/problems. Do yourself a BIG favor, find out what is causing your low test first before starting HRT. There are some protocols that can help re-start your natural test. FIND A KNOWLEGEABLE DOCTOR THAT CAN POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!!!

To answer your questions: 1)yes, you will be on HRT for life 2)yes, if you find a good Doc, he will keep your sperm count up 3)I do not condone a teenager doing cycles, but once you establish your HRT blood levels, it is possible to cycle....when you reach 30yrs old (just kidding) Seriously, my best advice is to find what is causing your low test levels. There is a chance it can be corrected.

kale
    all your pics are impressive

schmidty
    I agree with fbcoach
    my levels are low cause I'm 39 and been doing cycles for years also it runs in my family but at 19 I had morning wood all day long with no gear I would get everything checked

Thread Information