gmfoun is offline New Member

Military blood test!

Alright I need some help...I am applying for military pilot training and I am actually on a cycle right now. My question is how long would it take for my blood test levels to normalize after finishing this cycle?

I know the military dosn't normally test for steroids . But the class 1 flight physical includes numerous blood tests and I don't want to take any chance of ruining my career over a couple cycles I did in college. I'm sure at some point in their testing that the hormone levels come into play.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    are you in the military yet? just be honest and tell them that you ran a cycle a while back and you didn't know what it was until afterwards, tell them a personal trainer at the gym put you on it and said it was safe. all that means is that you need to sign a waiver

southmadejd is offline Member
    I am actually not sure because even though they will let you join the military with a waiver they may not let you become a Pilot because you have to have a squeaky clean record for that. Honestly I don't think you will have anything to worry about. Are you talking about how you have to go to MEPS and get all of those boring ass tests? If you are then the blood tests they run are just to make sure you don't have aids or any other life threatening diseases and to see what blood type you are.

Thread Information