BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member

What is considered high estrogen????

I have been going to the endo and he has given me testim at one tube a day wich took my test from 323 to 511. Well in discussing with him about all the test I asked him why we did not check my estrogen, so the last time I was in for growth hormone testing at the same time we checked for estrogen. So I get the results today and I'm at 212. I haven't even started the 200mg every two weeks injectable yet. So he thinks that pretty high for me and now I have to take arimidex 1mg 3 times aweek. Does the dose sound right. Insurance doesn't pay alot of the total for the arimidex so I hope to find it cheaper.

The last bit of new is he wants to start me on growth now. So I will do growth every night,test cyp every two weeks and arimidex every three day. Man I'm going to be sticken alot LOL.

He told me I should be a new man soon. I'm just so dam excited that I'm feeling better and can lose weight. I've been chasing this for 5-7 years.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    well fvck dude congrats! i pretty much hit my dr for all that too, and more believe it or not. plus im on 400 mg T a week

dale is offline Associate Member
    try doing the GH any other time than when you go to bed. that's when most of your natty GH is released. try it in the morning or after noon.

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    The last bit of new is he wants to start me on growth now. So I will do growth every night,test cyp every two weeks and arimidex every three day. Man I'm going to be sticken alot LOL.

He told me I should be a new man soon. I'm just so dam excited that I'm feeling better and can lose weight. I've been chasing this for 5-7 years.
    I'm no expert, but that is the high end dose of arimidex. You may not need quite that much. I take .25/ed and haven't had any problems. Maybe a vet can give you a better answer though.

The gh is a cake walk. Do you get to do them yourself? I just started and it is nothing like the other shots.

Do you really only get a shot of test every 2 weeks or did you mean twice a week? Every two weeks would be horrible for your blood levels. How much do you get each shot?

Congrats and enjoy it.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    I have been going to the endo and he has given me testim at one tube a day wich took my test from 323 to 511. Well in discussing with him about all the test I asked him why we did not check my estrogen, so the last time I was in for growth hormone testing at the same time we checked for estrogen. So I get the results today and I'm at 212. I haven't even started the 200mg every two weeks injectable yet. So he thinks that pretty high for me and now I have to take arimidex 1mg 3 times aweek. Does the dose sound right. Insurance doesn't pay alot of the total for the arimidex so I hope to find it cheaper.

buildabeast...what's the range for that estrogen test that you have the 212?

i believe that the dose of arimidex is a case by case basis as is most doses ...i must have more aromataze enzyme because i need more than most to keep my estro down

my last blood test got me confused because they did a total estrogen test where before they did estradial so i don't know really where i'm at....i'm thinking of paying out of pocket to get estradial done

about what your paying for arimidex with your insurance if it's not okay to post that hit me with a pm, ok

good luck

LmbrJak is offline Junior Member
    buildabeast

If the 212 is total estrogen its abit high normal range 40-115 pg/ml

If it was estradiol its way high norm 10-50 pg/ml

Theres over 30 different kinds of estrogen fractions but the one to be really concerned about is estradiol

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by LmbrJak
    buildabeast

If the 212 is total estrogen its abit high normal range 40-115 pg/ml

If it was estradiol its way high norm 10-50 pg/ml

Theres over 30 different kinds of estrogen fractions but the one to be really concerned about is estradiol
    lmbrjak...i'm glad you posted this...i have a similar thread concerning the two tests and i had previously only been tested for estradiol and i was quite irritated when my most recent test had total estrogens and not estradiol and i couldn't compare to my previous tests

find my other thread and chime in please

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Ok guys sorry I will have to look at the lab test I didn't realize that there was estrogen and estadiol. I feel like such a numb nut LOL. I will post thanks for all the replies.

I do one shot of test every two weeks 200 mg. I hope to get to one shot once a week

LmbrJak is offline Junior Member
    Your not wrong, estrone [E1], estradiol [E2], and estriol [E3] are all estrogens

Thread Information