pmzq is offline New Member

How to ask doctor about HGH ?

I am 47 yrs old and haven't been lifting for about 5 years. I lifted regularly between ages 38 and 42. I started one cycle of enanthate (500 mg's a week) but quit after 4 weeks due to extreme mood swings. I was already high-strung & stressed out in my life (divorcing at the time) and it just put me over the edge.

After 5 years of not much activity I recently decided to get back in the gym, and have been going for about 6 weeks.

I am now really suffering from rhuematoid arthritis, and am wondering how to ask my doctor about HGH. Is that the way to go for someone of my age ? I am not looking to gain a lot of muscle mass, just fight off the aging process & arthritis. A friend has told me he read that arthritis can be reversed with HGH -- is this true ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    OK so what you do is tell your Dr that you are run down, total lack of sex drive and feeling generally lethargic. You tell him you have done some research on the web and you want to get your Free and Total Testosterone , Estradiol and IGF levels checked. The Dr will on prescribe HGH if your IGF levels are low and even then he will probably refer you to and Endocrinologist.

lacey231 is offline Junior Member
    My doc is a very good TRT doc, and even with my lowish Igf-1 levels he brushed them off. I think it's hard to get HGH. It's 10x more expensive to buy it from a pharmacy then elsewhere and not covered.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    if your in southern california hit me up. my doc is the best, and wouldnt hesitate to put you on that in a second.

pmzq is offline New Member
    Thanks everyone, and thanks for the offer Ironaddict, but I am in Florida, not So Cal. I do have to visit sometimes for business however. Maybe before I visit in September I'll email you. Thanks again everyone.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    if your in southern california hit me up. my doc is the best, and wouldnt hesitate to put you on that in a second.
    Well hey, maybe in 30 years when I'm in my 40's I'll hit u up!

GetnSwole is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69

Hey Iron,

Does your doctor have any connections/friend doctors in Northern California?
    I am looking for a good endo in Nor Cal.

Thanks

J

Thread Information