BuffGuy is offline Associate Member

My Endo wants to give me LH Injects 3x per week...got a question about this...

So here's the deal:

I have very low test levels two years after my last cycle...around 250-270. So my endo wants to start me on LH injections 3 times per week which he hopes will get my test levels back to normal range without any need for TRT.

However, I've done my research and I think I want to go for TRT instead.

The LH injections will be covered by my insurance. Now here's my question:

Normally, people on TRT take HCG as well in order to maintain testicular size/function.

Will LH 3 times per week do the same thing?

Is there any harm in taking the LH 3 times per week from my Endo while I take Test on my own @ 100 mg per week?

Will the LH replace the need for HCG?
    Last edited by BuffGuy; 07-27-2007 at 04:14 PM.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    My doc never gave me hcg when i was on trt. I think your better off listening to your endo and take the LH shots only, dont take test or hcg with it. For how long is he going to give you the lh injections ?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    ...i didnt even know they made synthetic LH......why i wonder do the bother even having hcg for hypogonadol men? is this a newer treatment? maye it hasnt cought on yet mainstream. i wonder what will happen when the bodybuilding communtiy finds ways to get LH....hmm

new horizons in PCT ????

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    On trt as well and my boys are still fairly normal, I'd say down by maybe 15% in size. Nothing major, but my doc's never mentioned hcg , not that I need it yet. Forward me some info on the LH, medically speaking of course.
    Peace,
    CR

graeme87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    ...i didnt even know they made synthetic LH......why i wonder do the bother even having hcg for hypogonadol men? is this a newer treatment? maye it hasnt cought on yet mainstream. i wonder what will happen when the bodybuilding communtiy finds ways to get LH....hmm

new horizons in PCT ????

good point, only time will tell

LmbrJak is offline Junior Member
    LH has a very short half life,(about 20 mins).I think HCG would be more effective due to a longer half life and its cheaper.Ask your doc why LH

Definitely dont take any test with the LH you could ruin your chances of getting a script for test.

Thread Information