tvd220 is offline Member

Andro gel for one night-???

I am currently off cycle for about 4 months, but I have found out my test levels are low, 241 to be exact.

Anyway, I have some androgels laying around, and I wanted to know if I rub a couple of them on one day, just for one day, will that suppress me enough where it could lower my natty test levels even more??

Just wondering, because I have a fight next week, and would like an extra boost to add some aggression that I have been lacking with this low amount of test floating around my body.

This would be just for one day, and I will continue on trying to raise my natty test onwards, after that day with myogenx and redoing a
    PCT.

tvd220 is offline Member
    No flame please, I couldnt take it with these low test levels..

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    i still dont see the benefit of taking androgels for 1 day,, why not take clomid to raise your test levels if you say the levels are low.

tvd220 is offline Member
    Well, this is for a very short term window, say 4 hours. I have done this in the past, I would be off cycle, and I would rub 3-4 packets on, and in a hour or so, Im feeling "on". With increased sex drive, aggression, and that "on point" feeling you get.

This would be for a when I need some kind of edge for competition or even a night of sex on a special occasion..

What do you think??

tvd220 is offline Member
    This by no means, is an attempt to raise my natty test levels. This is just for a few hours to have that extra edge. I am doing anthony Roberts PCT now, to try to kick start my natty test back up.

Which underlines my intial question, will this be counterproductive to my efforts of bringing my natty test levels up in the "long run"??

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    do hcg that will work better than androgel . avoid clomid unless youve done it b4 it might make u girly and whiney, me on the other hand I was extremely aggressive and mean on it, so, who knows.

tvd220 is offline Member
    Yea but I dont have hcg on hand, but I do have some packs of androgel

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    get on hrt.... man...free test..

tvd220 is offline Member
    Im only 25 and plan on having more kids, so I dont think that is an option for me.
    Plus I only wanted the androgel for a "boost"

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    i jerk off with androgel ...

LmbrJak is offline Junior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    This by no means, is an attempt to raise my natty test levels. This is just for a few hours to have that extra edge. I am doing anthony Roberts PCT now, to try to kick start my natty test back up.

Which underlines my intial question, will this be counterproductive to my efforts of bringing my natty test levels up in the "long run"??

Yes, this would be counter productive. It shouldnt take to long for the HCG to get your test levels up high enough to feel it

abombing is offline Associate Member
    I love andro gel. I used this before I ever did a cycle, and I definitely noticed results. Better pumps and a little size gains.

tvd220 is offline Member
    yea and its hits you quick

Thread Information