Thread: Testerone Gel

bonangus is offline New Member

Testerone Gel

Hi Guys,
    My Doc wants to put me on Testosterone Gel and I have a couple of questions -

Will it make my balls shrink ?
    Will it push my estrogen up ? If so will i need to take something to keep it down ?
    How long should it take before I feel a difference ?
    Has it helped anyone with ED ?
    I lift weights will it make me stronger ?

Also what do you guys think of the natural testosterone that you can get made from a compounding chemist ? You can have it in a trouche form.

Thanks in advance.

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Ive never used gel, but from what I have heard they are rubbish, inconsistent and generally injections are better...

Titan 3 is offline Associate Member
    Androgel is great stuff for test replacement. I'm suprised you can lift weights at all right now if you are dealing with lower T levels. Traditional signs of this condition are lack of energy, lack of memory, depression, it can even affect things like your speech, and naturally your sex drive.
    If you are dosing corectly, you shouldn't see the side effects of AAS, spoken about on this forum. You will be bringing your levels up to a normal functioning male..... not over saturating, causing your body to shut down production of T. The effects of this are very quick..... Many people report feeling better within 24 hours of dosing.

GL

-M

bonangus is offline New Member
    Thanks Titan. Im starting the testo gel tomorrow. Fingers crossed it makes a difference. What dosage are you on ?
    Last edited by bonangus; 09-10-2007 at 05:12 AM.

finny is offline Associate Member
    The only thing with gel is that there is a possibility of transfer to others - my doc told me not to worry about it, but even the manufacturer warns about possible transfer. If you have small kids, that's one possibility. Vigorous sex, that's another. If you workout at home, some could be transfered on your equipment - do kids wife use it? I still have 15 pups that I haven't used. Might use it during winter months, when I'm covered more.

I started with gel and then switched to androil for those same reasons. I think gel is the best, as the delivery is more or less 24 hrs a day.

Edit: It takes a bit of time to start feeling better. Some say overnight, but I would say a couple of months. Even then, you will still have mixed day - but, overall, it is an improvement.
    Last edited by finny; 09-10-2007 at 05:58 AM.

Titan 3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bonangus
    Thanks Titan. Im starting the testo gel tomorrow. Fingers crossed it makes a difference. What dosage are you on ?
    I am prescribed 8 pumps per day. I really saw improvements at 4 pumps but dupped my Dr. into a larger script.

Thread Information