Mr.Akeym is offline Junior Member

Blood tested/Low Test Levels Please Help.

Hi, I could use some insight here fellas. Here is some history. One previous testosterone cycle when I was 19 I am now 27. I got some blood work done as advised for a precycle. My Testosterone levels came back @ 330. The doc said this is not good and that I am in bad shape. I feel really fatiqued lack of sex drive etc. Well, he opted to give me a testosterone injection of 200 mgs in the clinic.

I guess what I am asking is will this help bring me up to the normal range? And how long will the effect last? Do you think he will write me a script or give another injection? Or just test me again and leave me as is if my levels come back? Isnt the injection just temporary? I mean something must be wrong if they are low...right? The first thing he asked me was if I have ever used anabolic steriods before in my past. I said yes. He said I have testiscular failure does anyone know anything about that? He also said I might have shut down my natural production of testosterone. Would I need testosterone thearapy for life....worse case scenerio? Thanks for all the comments

PS: I tested lower than a 60 yr old man @ only 27 yrs old.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    doctors usually test levels more than once before prescribing...looks like you found a liberal doc....kudos

but...the one shot will not correct as you assumed

Thanks.

I got an injection 3 days ago, she used a 29 gauge needle and hit me really high in the lower back. The medical assistant that is. Problem is I have a knot in under the skin and extreme pain in my lower back. Wtf? What should I say next visit. Give me it I'll do it myself? I think thats kind of a thin gauge and she just pushed it in so fast. I think I have an abcess. Malpractice

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Akeym
    I got an injection 3 days ago, she used a 29 gauge needle and hit me really high in the lower back. The medical assistant that is. Problem is I have a knot in under the skin and extreme pain in my lower back. Wtf? What should I say next visit. Give me it I'll do it myself? I think thats kind of a thin gauge and she just pushed it in so fast. I think I have an abcess. Malpractice
    thats fvked up bro....wtf....they didn't want to see your a$$...in the fvckin back?
    did they ever decide to put you on for life? ever run any other tests before loading you with test? like psa, mri? anything?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    It's a little early to be jumping on the malpractice wagon. You've got a great thing going, don't mess it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Akeym
    Malpractice

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    Hay Mon,

Just having the doc get right on it was a great sign....he will do follow up....and one shot will not get you back for more than a week to ten days....

i signed up for life....an injection per week....at home....no more cute little assistants....

goin on 4T is offline Associate Member
    I can't beleive they stuck you in the back? That is wierd, when the gluts are sooo easy, and a 29er. I don't know how they the oil through. Unless you are some lab rat and they gave you a fake shot?
    Next time you go in just ask them nicely to stick it in the glut. and try to find out what ester they are using, like cyp. or eth.

Thread Information