hrt for my dad 55 yrs old

ok my dad went to the doctor and got his blood work done. his doc tolled him his test levels were low and he could put him on test(injectable). he also tolled him he could use the cream but in his opinion it doesnt really work. heres the problem my dad doesnt have insurance, well he has some but it doesnt cover test shots and only so many visits a year to the doctor. so if he went this route he would spend $55 per injection plus doctor visit. i can get him the test for less than one visit, so we were thinking we would do it ourselves.
    question is:
    what dose would he need?
    how often?
    he will be getting blood work done every so often to make sure everything is in order. any info on this would be great. also his blood presure stays around 145/90 and the doc also tolled him his bad cholesterol was a little high. will this be a problem?

also must note he does not workout. he is a very hard working man but this is not for muscle growth but just to get him back on track.
    Last edited by rabidsquirrel; 10-30-2007 at 03:07 PM.

Marek is offline New Member
    What were his test levels at? I would go with 100mg of test cyp a week then get a blood test the day BEFORE your next injection. Adjust as necessary. Keep an eye on estrogen. It WILL go up as the body keeps balance. He probably wont need an anti-e with only 100 mg a week but everybody is different. My E jumped up to the 40's but it has to go up pretty significantly to get gyno. Test cream does work btw and also has a higher conversion to DHT which will help with his libido.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Marek View Post
    What were his test levels at? I would go with 100mg of test cyp a week then get a blood test the day BEFORE your next injection. Adjust as necessary. Keep an eye on estrogen. It WILL go up as the body keeps balance. He probably wont need an anti-e with only 100 mg a week but everybody is different. My E jumped up to the 40's but it has to go up pretty significantly to get gyno. Test cream does work btw and also has a higher conversion to DHT which will help with his libido.
    That about covers it!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by Marek View Post
    his test levels were at 300. doc told him that sometimes after he gets his test levels up he could start using the cream. but said he didnt like the cream.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    The BP is alittle on the high side. Does he smoke? What's his eating and drinking habits(caffeine) like?

I have seen hrt started a little higher, but, 100mg is a good starting point.

he doesnt smoke. his eating isnt that bad but not that good. he has cut back on red meat. he is a fruit and veggy juicing freak, he really doesnt really eat that much. no caffeine in drinks he does that some kind of natural energy pill that may have a little.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel View Post
    ok my dad went to the doctor and got his blood work done. his doc tolled him his test levels were low and he could put him on test(injectable). he also tolled him he could use the cream but in his opinion it doesnt really work. heres the problem my dad doesnt have insurance, well he has some but it doesnt cover test shots and only so many visits a year to the doctor. so if he went this route he would spend $55 per injection plus doctor visit. i can get him the test for less than one visit, so we were thinking we would do it ourselves.
    question is:
    what dose would he need?
    how often?
    he will be getting blood work done every so often to make sure everything is in order. any info on this would be great. also his blood presure stays around 145/90 and the doc also tolled him his bad cholesterol was a little high. will this be a problem?

also must note he does not workout. he is a very hard working man but this is not for muscle growth but just to get him back on track.
    I looked it up for you. most PRESCRIPTION Test Inject in USA PHARM are under $100 for 10cc. He needs to get the script and have them too teach him to do the shots at home himself.

I would have you dad tighten diet up with and avoid sugars, bad carbs, stimulants and see if his BP improves. if not he may need a script.

The cholesterol try having him eat two nice servings of oatmeal per day. If he does this in 3 months he will see a marked improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I looked it up for you. most PRESCRIPTION Test Inject in USA PHARM are under $100 for 10cc. He needs to get the script and have them too teach him to do the shots at home himself.

I would have you dad tighten diet up with and avoid sugars, bad carbs, stimulants and see if his BP improves. if not he may need a script.

The cholesterol try having him eat two nice servings of oatmeal per day. If he does this in 3 months he will see a marked improvement.
    i told him about the script of test, he said he thinks thats probably how the doc makes his money. but hes going to see him again in a few week so he will try to get a bottle. i told him about the sugars so ill see if he makes this change. hes already eating a good amount of oatmeal a day so hes good there. thanks for all the help

Thread Information