Sharky72 is offline Associate Member

Anyone with pituary tumor experience here?

Im sure the spelling is wrong... So I've finally found a Dr that has some knowledge and is really interested in helping me find the source of my issue. Low Testosterone has been hampering me for awile now and we both agree the first thing we should look into is the pituary gland. Should i find out that this has been my problem , he says there is medication that I will be placed on and that the funtion of the pituary will resume back to normal. I'm hoping someone else has gone through this and has some feeback for me? Thanks gentlemen... Sharky

akrosmegas is offline New Member
    Had a pituitary tumor. Sky high IGF-1 and GH, low test. But was before meds to treat it so had surgery. Androgel and T3 ever since.

Thanks for sharing. How do you feel now on the HRT ??? And how long ago didi you take care of the problem?

akrosmegas is offline New Member
    Just over 15 yrs ago. HRT works fine. Took about a year of trial and error to get everything fine tuned to where it needed to be.

Much appreciated info,thank you...

agoodbadguy71 is offline New Member
    Hello. I'm new to this but I wanted to let you know that my girlfriends mother has the same problem. She had surgery for it, gamma knife. Please excuse my spelling. She gets a shot that runs about 3 grand quite frequently. If you would like I will get more information for you. If so let me know if not the best wishes.
    Chris.l

Thread Information