nalm is offline New Member

low test and going nuts!

maybe this would be a better spot for my post?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=319199

sorry i dont know how to link it , and would it hurt taking myogenx well i wait or decide to do a pct? ( not sure if i can even wait as its really bothering me)
    and one more thing my free test is in the normal range but its my bioavailable test thats low, any help would be great as i cant wait another 4 or 5 months with no sex drive
    thanks for your help ...

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to give more info before anyone can help you:

-Have you ever used steroids or other pro-hormones before?
    -Have you had any other illness lately besides cough?
    -You have no idea why your T-levels have dropped?
    Last edited by vitor; 11-10-2007 at 06:07 AM.

yes I have used steroids in the past i have done 3 cycles and 2 s-drol ones , the first one was test cyp( i had to cut it short to 6 weeks) , then the other one was test prop and npp and the last one was test prop npp and dbol , and i did 1 two week cycle of superdrol and another one for 3 weeks, oh and my test cycles where 6 weeks in lengh and included a-dex with every one, now roughly six months after my last superdrol cyle i had all my blood work done my levels where in the high normal range everything was fine, now roughly 8 or 9 months after that i had gone to the doc because of ED and being tired and feeling like shit all the time so he rechecked them, and thats when my bio test came back low it has droped over half of what it use to be in that time frame, i didnt cycle or touch anything other then creatine and protein .. in those 8 or 9 months,

so i tired 6-oxo i had laying around i only had enough for roughly 10 or 12 days and well i was takin it i did get morning wood and felt a lil better . about a week and a half after i stoped the 6-oxo i got more blood work and my estro was in the normal range and so is my lh levels my free test was well with in normal range its just my bio test, even though it made a slight increase it is still really low , my blood work has always showin everything is well with in normal range but my bio test is really low ,
    i seen a urologist and he told me he is not all that experenced in this and he see's maybe 4 people a year with this problem , so he wasnt any help

now im sitting here with a script for androgel ,and was told i have a "long wait" to see an endo , and really i have been feeling pretty shitty for awile and i am not sure to try somthing to bost it on my own , this is really bringing me down and is frustrating me to no end ,and to think about just "waiting" another 4 or so months is kinda unacceptable to me as i hate feeling like this and have no libido at all none,

so any help or idea would be great thanks

The reasen why your T-levels are low are most likely because of high estrogen levels, since 6-oxo increased your T. Estrogen is the most supressive hormone on the HPTA.

What is your estrogen levels at right now?

You could use an AI like Aromasin to bring your T-levels up, there will be no rebound from aromasin.

This does not solve the problem of why your E-levels goes up and your T-levels down(when not using anything), but it would make you feel alot better in the meantime...

my blood work is

Test 15.80 range is 4.56-28.2 nmol/l
    biotest 4.8 range is 2-14 noml/l
    estradiol 60.1 range 20 - 240 pmol/l

if you need my prolaction levels or more info from my bloodwork i do have it,, and i cant get aromasin again anyhelp or info would be great thanks
    Last edited by nalm; 11-16-2007 at 07:13 AM.

High Prolactin could lower testosterone levels aswell. Are they in the middle range or higher?

Your estrogen levels is ok...

Maybe your T-levels could have taken a hit because of alot of stress lately..(depression etc..)

If you havent had any of the problems mention above, using an anti-estrogen will probaly yust TEMPORALY raise your T-levels(and they will return back down when stopping it), so will over the counter supplements like myogenx if they work for you.

If this is bothering you alot, contacting an HRT clinic will probaly be your best bet. Before you take the test you could take an shot of tren a, a couple of days before and your test levels will be low enough to score under the range for sure...
    Or you could yust start cruising on testosterone yourselves, but then you would need to be on forever, so you would always need an source if you go that route...

If this problem is not hormone related or caused by mental problems, then the problem most be with the HPTA system itselves. Maybe the leydic cells...(altough t-levels will drop every year as you go beyond 20), Sorry I coudnt be of more help!

my prolaction level was 10.5 and the range is 3.7-17.9

i already got a script for androgel so i wouldnt need to lower my levels, but i am holing off this and am gonna try other things as well and my lueteinizing hormaone is 3.15 iu/l and the normal ranges for an adult male is 0.0-7.0 my TSH was 2.6 and the range is 0.34-4.82 mIU/L and my FSH was 1.9 and the range for that is 1.0-8.0 iu/l

thanks for the help

Thread Information