Thread: Information

whiteowl is offline Associate Member

Information

To the members and moderators,

Thanks for the time you have spent researching and writing about a subject which has little honest information readily available to the average man.

I appreciate the contribution you have made to my health and the knowledge i have about the changes i have gone through in the past 1 1/2 years.

happy New Year.

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    You're right Whiteowl, there is really NO objective information and very little honest info (seems everyone has an angle or a certain belief and they try to push their particular opinion without any regard to facts- heck, it's kinda like religion). Remember, a fact is defined as "that which is commonly believed to be the truth at the present time". Information is ever changing and some people just get dug in and refuse to study what is currently going on. I agree, we're very fortunate to have found this site.
    Happy New Year!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Yes it is never ceases to amaze me at how incredibly retarded the Health profession can be when it comes to HRT and even general steroid knowledge. Even a lot of the Endo's only believe what the read in the press I am sure. This board is a living clinical trial when it comes to the use and effects of Anabolics in general and HRT in particular and I am seriously glad I found it five years ago

TheSmay is offline New Member
    Let's face it, there's ridiculous money to be made pushing ED pills. Pharmas and doctors are reaping the benefits bigtime, and the average man knows little if anything about testosterone levels and how they effect you. HRT is an untold secret and most who come across it do by accident, myself included. Of course even if it were common knowledge, how many men would feel comfortable giving themselves shots regardless of the effect? I'm just happy I found out about this secret while I'm only 45, my life has changed considerably for the better and I plan on keeping it that way.

Thread Information