frenchy is offline Associate Member

Irregular heartbeat from GH

Has anyone ever had unregular heartbeat from GH? How long does it last? Ive gone to a lower dosage and its not quite as bad... Any help would be appreciated

Orion811 is offline Junior Member
    I had that for about the first 3 weeks, then it normalized. I've also had it when starting some AAS.

yup had it and its gone now supposedly your not supposed to start at full dosage. Your supposed to start at about 1 to 2 iu's a day for about a week... not at .028 per kg of body weight as anthony robert stated.....

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy View Post
    yup had it and its gone now supposedly your not supposed to start at full dosage. Your supposed to start at about 1 to 2 iu's a day for about a week... not at .028 per kg of body weight as anthony robert stated.....
    I think that isn't a rule written in stone. Ik started off with 5iu and had no sides.

were you taking anything else

pete ray is offline New Member

i had the same problem

taking hrt for approx 3 months test c 200mgs per wk and hgh 2iu 5 days a week when i started getting irregular heartbeats. boy did i get scared. i went to my cardiologist, i had no idea at the time where this was coming from. doc ran all kinds of tests ekg, cardio gram,even had the heart cat done to check the heart fully and nothing was found, only thing found was my blood pressure was a little high. i never told the cardio doc about my hrt. i decided to start cutting out one supplement at atime caffeine ,protein drinks,vitamins, nothing worked till i stopped the hgh within 2 days of stopping hgh no more irregular beats

Thread Information