TBones is offline Junior Member

Finally got the test results back...

There were a few that I want to update and figured I would start a new thread.

After almost 3 weeks the lab finally got the results back to my doc. (machine issues bla, bla ) I guess all he tested was free test. Whatever, (again ) I’m looking for a new doctor anyway. it was 11.3. (5 years ago it was at 9) He feel that’s fairly normal but on the low side. Low enough to give me a script for gel to see if it helps then revisit. That’s fine with me for now until I go to a “pro”. (if you know my story, you know what I’m talking about)

TBone

iceman1961 is offline New Member
    Glad you at least got yr results back guy...At least u have a starting point right? I was givin a website of a pharmacy that specializes in all types of anti-aging an hormone therapy meds. On there site they also have a physician finder for all different areas. These r docs an clinics that do conciderable buisness with them! If you email me I'll give u the site...(would give it here but I'm not sure if I'm already breakin the rules) hope not this site has been really helpful! PEACE ICE

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    Gotta stay with it TBones....and i know that the last thing you feel like doing is hassling with people....but you have to be your own advocate and your world is going to be a lot better place to live in once you are back on track....right there with you.

TBones is offline Junior Member

Thanks

Thanks guys. Ice, i PM'd you.

I they gave me testim 50. looking at the insert, i dont know if it will be enough once my own production slows down. i will request blood work in a few weeks. Maybe i'll get a new doc by then.

thanks for your support!

Thread Information