newrobb is offline Junior Member

anyone around 45age doing Test E at 200-250mg per week?

want to use Test E at this dosage as self-administered HRT with SOME benefits for my bodybuilding. i don't want to do the standard bodybuilding cycle of 500mg per week. at 250mg per week will it increase my already mild male pattern baldness. i was told by endo not to use Finesteride. There is something else that is, like, Dusteride? Also, i was told to have some Nolva on hand and to do the cycle for 8 weeks. I was told that i don't need an anti-estrogen.
    ~
    It would be great to hear other peoples experiences with this, thanks.

TheSmay is offline New Member
    I'm 46 and find that 200mg a week is perfect for me. I think everyone is different and you really have to adjust it accordingly. You will notice plenty of benefits in the gym from that dosage as well. When I do cycle I keep the test exactly the same throughout. I have letro on hand but at that dosage I have never needed it.

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newrobb View Post
    want to use Test E at this dosage as self-administered HRT with SOME benefits for my bodybuilding. i don't want to do the standard bodybuilding cycle of 500mg per week. at 250mg per week will it increase my already mild male pattern baldness. i was told by endo not to use Finesteride. There is something else that is, like, Dusteride? Also, i was told to have some Nolva on hand and to do the cycle for 8 weeks. I was told that i don't need an anti-estrogen.
    ~
    yeah 150mg wk is actually too much for what you want it for. You know who know a lot about this is Kale.
    I take 250 week wiht cycle and rarely go over 350 wk at out age for me it seems a little goes a long way. and about you baldness it gonna increase no matter what sooooooooooooooooooooo. that just age

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    ~
    Hey bro. I also am in my 40's and am planning a low dose 250mg/wk cycle in the near future. Please log your cycle for all of us to see your progress.

Any reason why the Doc. told you not to use Finasteride?

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    39 is on the money...Kale, JPK and TBones have lots of knowledge...you can do a search on their threads and find good info....also Merc if you want really technical info....i am 55 and do 150 per week as HRT ...the workout i have stuck to for the past 2 years is now like a warm up exercise and my appearance is showing the benefits....the side was a puffy face ...the response i got to the thread i started was basically armidex at .25 2X per week...so i did and it worked. but check out the experience on this site ...

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    HRT is not a cycle....not 8 weeks...not 10 or 12 weeks...it is for those not producing enough test naturally and it is for LIFE.

I went back to see if you had any other posts that show your levels and saw you are low normal and you had success before with a low dose of test so you already answered one of your questions (under 300mg is not a waste you said it yourself in your other post where you added lbm and leaned out)

Your arimidex dilemma...well...some will need it at the dose you are considering and some wont...individual basis...you said your first cycle was at 100mg a week for 6 weeks...did you have any sides from that? you're thinking of doing 250 a week but you mention it as a cycle but if you aren't producing enough test then you want to stay on for life and 250 is probably going to be a high dose for an extended period of time...my .02

sorry...no experience with the hair products

good luck bro

1pete is offline Junior Member
    ~
    I started trt in Nov of 07 300 mgs of test e weekly and 200 mgs of deca with anastrozole .50 eod. Ran the test at 300 for 16 weeks and the deca for 13. I did get itchy tits but bought some letro and it killed it. I did real good energy through the roof gained 10 lbs and my waist dropped from a 38 to a 34. Arms, chest and quads exploded. Last week started HGH at 1 iu 5 on 2 off. I'm going to up it next week to 1.5 and gradually increase to at least 4 ius. Alongwith the hgh I'm still doing the test e at 200 mgs and the deca at 200 mgs. I did come off the deca for a month and just cruised on test at 150 mgs weekly. I'm going to run letro with this at .25 eod or every third day since I dropped the test down 100 mgs weekly.

As far as the male pattern baldness. I started losing my hair in my early 30s. Noting major but when I turned 40, I'm 46 now I had a hair transplant only 1200 graphs. Looked good until this year. All the graphs grew but I began to lose it in other areas. I tried all the propeica, rogaine, even shaved my head a few times but with me bald is not beautiful. I just had another 3100 graphs transplanted and I should be good the rest of my life. If anything might need another 1000 graphs. Will see. The doc even gave me back my hair line. He wanted a pic of me, and the only one I could come up with when I was 24 so he told me I can't get you back to 24 but 30. I said 30 HELL YA!! He did a good job, second procedure with him. 10 days post transplant and all the transplants are hanging in there. It will take up to a year to fully regrow.

Too me if you have to pop a pill everyday for the rest of your life and apply a topical to your head is just too much work. And those things only last as long as you continue to do them.

about Finesteride

Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    Hey bro. I also am in my 40's and am planning a low dose 250mg/wk cycle in the near future. Please log your cycle for all of us to see your progress.

Any reason why the Doc. told you not to use Finasteride?
    yeah, the doc didn't like using a hormone to control hairloss and i asked him about it again and he said that he just really wouldn't recommend it. it lowers testosterone . there is another med on the market that is supposed to be better something like Dusteride. anyone know, experienced with it?

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I thought Fina and Duta both lower DHT? Anybody???

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    I thought Fina and Duta both lower DHT? Anybody???
    I realy hate to be the profit of doom on the hair thing but if its happening it gonna continue to happen no mater what all that hair care stuff imo is futile, I dont have that problem but i empathize wiht you on it

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    HRT is not a cycle....not 8 weeks...not 10 or 12 weeks...it is for those not producing enough test naturally and it is for LIFE.

I went back to see if you had any other posts that show your levels and saw you are low normal and you had success before with a low dose of test so you already answered one of your questions (under 300mg is not a waste you said it yourself in your other post where you added lbm and leaned out)

Your arimidex dilemma...well...some will need it at the dose you are considering and some wont...individual basis...you said your first cycle was at 100mg a week for 6 weeks...did you have any sides from that? you're thinking of doing 250 a week but you mention it as a cycle but if you aren't producing enough test then you want to stay on for life and 250 is probably going to be a high dose for an extended period of time...my .02

sorry...no experience with the hair products

good luck bro
    What he said Thats exactly what I would have said. Thanks for saving me the typng jpkman !!!

this is not TRT. this is plain old steroid use . and it doesn't look too plain to me.

Thread Information