juicelee is offline Associate Member

test undecanoate or buciclate

hey bros,

I've been doing my research and I'm sure this isnt news to any of you but I found that they have been researching the use of both of these tests for HRT (test undeca, test bucic)...I also read that test undecanoate when injected only has to be done once every 10 weeks? is this accurate or am I reading the info wrong...if so wouldnt this be a far better choice for HRT purposes...a paragraph from the webpage I found is below

"What about the drugs in development? Here you find again the testosterone undecanoate and it is about 8 to 10 years ago that the testosterone undecanoate was first injected intramuscularly that is now ready to take off for clinical practice. The testosterone buciclate was tested in clinical studies. You see that these two experimental drugs have favourable pharmacokinetics because they have a long lasting physiological concentration after application intramuscularly. Nowadays the testosterone undecanoate has shown in the clinical studies published in recent years that it will be a very effective intramuscularly applied drug for testosterone therapy with longer intervals about ten weeks for injection intervals. This is quite favourable for the patient. There are some problems of course for the aging male because you have no chance to stop the treatment immediately if necessary." (Sabine, Kliesch, MD, Department Of Urology, University Of Muenster, Muenster, Germany)

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    please list the link to the webpage

juicelee is offline Associate Member

Thread Information