amature225 is offline Associate Member

Bilirubin, Total is HIGH!! Blood test results (liver problems?)

I just got my blood work back (3 months after last cycle, it was a bit of a heavy cycle).

Anyhow, BEFORE the cycle my Bilirubin was at .6 (range for my age is .1 to 1.2), however, my blood work now shows a level of 1.3 (this is Just higher than the allowed range, but given the fact that my level was only at .6 before this cycle, I am a little concerned. Any advice from anyone?

Thanks,

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    what compounds were you running and for how long? after a cycle of certain things and durations a lot of things can be out of whack, it would help to know if you took orals or long duration of trenbolone .
    you may have to get a billi blanket and sleepm in that....kidding Pm me if you want more clarity on this

thanks, check pm. any other comments from anyone?
    about 450mg Tren E ew, 550mg Test C ew, 450mg EQ per week. (dosed eod, not ew).
    No other liver profile numbers were off, just this one. (a few of them were raised up just a little bit, but well within acceptable range).

fbcoach is offline Junior Member
    How is your hermatacrit (RBCs) level?

rbc is 5.22 (range is 4.10-5.60)

fbcoach is offline Junior Member
    OK....RBC is still in range. I was thinking the equipoise may had raised your RBCs causing polycythemia. This can account for a high Bilirubin level as well. Sometimes enzymes can stay elevated for many months depending upon age, compounds used, metabolites, etc. Do you have any jaundice symptoms? yellow tint to skin, nails, eyes? liver pains?

No symptoms that you mention! (that is a good sign I guess). Another note, I have never used EQ before, but I HAVE used the other 2 compounds.. and blood testing after those has always been clean.

The reason I am asking about these blood results are two-fold
    1) to make sure everything is not going to hell (looks ok so far)
    2) because I want to try some albuterol / T3 starting this week. Just a low dose for 6 weeks to get a bit cut for the summer.
    any advice if this is a TERRIBLE idea, or maybe my blood results are not too bad and it would be fine to proceed.. hmmm

any info would help (or opinions..) THANKS for your thoughts guys.

Thread Information