CeeLo is offline Senior Member

Combine with HRT

I am about to start my HRT and I am hoping that the Doc will prescribe the 200 mg / week as well. I want to do something compariable to 250 2x / wk. What can I take that will boost my levels up to that. I am new to this forum and new to aas. I have not had any luck being able to get aas or getting help from anyone on how to get aas.

So I want to buy something from one of the sponors on here, but I am skeptical the stuff really works. Any testiments to the sponor's stuff would be greatly appreciated as well.

33 y.o.
    10+ years of lifting (off/on)
    Lots of pro-homones

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpreasha View Post
    I am about to start my HRT and I am hoping that the Doc will prescribe the 200 mg / week as well. I want to do something compariable to 250 2x / wk. What can I take that will boost my levels up to that. I am new to this forum and new to aas. I have not had any luck being able to get aas or getting help from anyone on how to get aas.

So I want to buy something from one of the sponors on here, but I am skeptical the stuff really works. Any testiments to the sponor's stuff would be greatly appreciated as well.

33 y.o.
    10+ years of lifting (off/on)
    Lots of pro-homones
    They aren't steroids . They are expensive supplements. The fine print at the bottom of their web site is comedy.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for your honest reply.

Thread Information