Big Roy is offline Associate Member

Got HRT in the form of Andro Gel. It’s not enough & I want more?

Cycle for four years; came off for good 8 months ago & basically the whole male hormone panel (Test, FSH & LH) across the board crashed. Everything below normal range despite proper PCT. Endo prescribed the Gel which elevated my levels a lil but what do I say to get the injectables? Gels is not what I was looking for. Plus I sweat like a hoe in church. With no pick me up so far. I see no effects. I know I need to be patient but also know the right things to say to get what I want & I want a fat 100mg-250mg of Test C filling a 1 cc needle & place properly so I can get my quality of life back.

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    hey bro,
    do you know how high the gel raised your levels??.....I heard you just keep telling them that you dont feel any better perhaps try and not take the gel (get more bloodwork) to see what happens if your still low maybe your doc will move on to better things i.e. T cyp

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Roy View Post
    Cycle for four years; came off for good 8 months ago & basically the whole male hormone panel (Test, FSH & LH) across the board crashed. Everything below normal range despite proper PCT. Endo prescribed the Gel which elevated my levels a lil but what do I say to get the injectables? Gels is not what I was looking for. Plus I sweat like a hoe in church. With no pick me up so far. I see no effects. I know I need to be patient but also know the right things to say to get what I want & I want a fat 100mg-250mg of Test C filling a 1 cc needle & place properly so I can get my quality of life back.
    so what was your question?

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    I feel ya man the gel is only good for 90 year olds who need to find it to take a leak. I told my doc it wouldn't stick anywhere but my thigh, kept falling off due to sweat, then rash on my thigh to severe from adhesive so need to try something else. He's got me on a compounded test cream from a compound pharm seems better am absorbing approx 140 mg test/week. Good luck MM

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I believe injectables are cheaper and more effective, so maybe saying that youd rather pay a lower fee and take a little pain than to have to pay the higher fee. Or you can say that your in a rush and usually forget the gel and to get 1 shot a week would be much easier/more effective.
    Just ideas.
    GL

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    I've had levels of 1200 on the gel alone and I'm 47.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Wow, Impressive. I once got my levels up in the 1200's by using Androderm.
    Since going on injectables, I started at 97, after 1 month I was at 1024, and after two months I was in the 1500's and still going.

If you don't want the Transdermals, as that is what most doctors prescribe, play up the skin irritation, that's what I finally told my doctor and he switched me no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by OnT View Post
    I've had levels of 1200 on the gel alone and I'm 47.

Thread Information