Thread: When to stop

CeeLo is offline Senior Member

When to stop

I was prescribed the Testosterone cream and wanted to know when to stop taking it before I go back into see the doc.

I was told a month and I've been told 3 to 4 days. What is the safest timeframe to have my levels go down enough to get the injections?

JASA is offline Junior Member

levels

a month before & if you can get one shot of deca the day before blood work.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    the gels are usually applied every day so after 24 hours you should be starting to be back on your own production and a lot of times when starting on trt(gel) levels are lower than when starting....mine went from 275 to 140 after 14 days on the gel and like 2 days off before bloodwork...hope this helps

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    Not sure about yours but mine is from a compound pharmacist, I absorb about 140 mg test per week which I am more than happy with and it is also bio-identical and I save the injects for cycles. this works well for me. 5'10",220lbs 11%.

Chuggly is offline New Member
    IMO stop your medication at least 3 weeks before testing. then do the standard stuff like eating high fat foods for a day and OVERTRAIN right before the test. That shoudl get you down quite a bit.

Thanks for all the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by MATTMAN01 View Post
    Not sure about yours but mine is from a compound pharmacist, I absorb about 140 mg test per week which I am more than happy with and it is also bio-identical and I save the injects for cycles. this works well for me. 5'10",220lbs 11%.
    This is a good idea. Mine is from a compound pharmacist as well. I would like to do the same thing. I was just thiking about uping the dose on my cream from 100 mg a day to 200mg a day.

However, I was wondering if I should just stop taking the cream about 3 -4 weeks before my next test and hope to get put on the cream and then I could save the cream for end b/w cycles.

I gonna start a new thread about that.

Thread Information