dashriprock68 is offline New Member

New on HRT, Gel, shots, HGH?

Just got presribed the gel. I am 40, total testosterone came back low normal, free test under clinical values by a small margin.

He has offered to give me 200 Cyp a week instead of the gel.

He says that the gel gives a much smoother flow of test and ill have ups and downs on the shots and that they can be pretty wicked.

He has ordered my HGH and I shoudl have soone. he is presrbing 2 ius for HGH.

ANyone with personal experience with the gel? did it get you up to a range you were happy with for total test?

long term would you use gel or shots (weekly)

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    go with the wicked (prolly wont need that much but nice to have extra on hand)..
    wow...and you got gh, too...
    kudos

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dashriprock68 View Post
    Just got presribed the gel. I am 40, total testosterone came back low normal, free test under clinical values by a small margin.

He says that the gel gives a much smoother flow of test and ill have ups and downs on the shots and that they can be pretty wicked.

ANyone with personal experience with the gel? did it get you up to a range you were happy with for total test?

You should consider yourself very fortunate, unless you are visiting a hormone clinic. I'm low normal and I have a very good relationship with my doc and the dosage recommended is 200mg every two weeks, with no hgh.

Injections are better than gel.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Patches and creams are an annoyance and they are messy and smelly too. Injections are easy and clean and they don't tie you down like patches do, speaking from 14 months experience with Androderm. Convince your doctor that injections are the only choice and be firm. I finally had to put my foot down with my general practioner to get injections.

P.S. If you were using Androderm and were trying to achieve a dosage close to 200mg's weekly, you would have to wear at least 6 of the 5mg. patches per day or the equivelent in Androgel , still messy and gross.

At 200mgs per week you'll be able to make great gains as long as diet and exercise is also in check.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    I got prescribed Testosterone Lipoderm, which I guess is the same as the Androgel , but I am unsure about that. There is suppose to be 100 mg/ml and I am to take 1 ml everyday.

I wonder what that equates to as far as the shots go and NO one has been able to tel me if the Testosterone Lipoderm is the same as the Androgel.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by dashriprock68 View Post

You should marry this guy !!!!!

JASA is offline Junior Member

gel

I use the gel (androgel ) & it didn't work I'm on 200mg of test.
    is your doc. endocrinologit

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JASA View Post
    I use the gel (androgel ) & it didn't work I'm on 200mg of test.
    is your doc. endocrinologit
    Who are you referring to?

Thread Information