Thread: TRT and Decca

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned

TRT and Decca

Tsup guys just wondering about something, Im on TRT obviously and wondering if I can run a 10-12 wk cycle of Decca 400mg /wk. My TRT is a compounded cream from a pharmacist and works out I am absorbing at least 140mg test/week is this enough test to run with Decca? Or should I just wait to run with another cycle of inj test.Stats 220 13-14% 5'10" bb'ing for ever Diet good thks to Beast. 2 x12 wk cycles sust 250mg/ml @1ml/wk

Well Matt the main issue with Decca is that it shuts down your own test production from the first shot, so it should always be run with test so the strain on your system is lessened, so in answer to your question the fact that you are running test well so the shut down scenario is not an issue. Now due to my extremely limited knowlege on this issue I'm not sure if there are any more problems associated with this, hope this is helpful and good luck.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by MATTMAN01 View Post
    Tsup guys just wondering about something, Im on TRT obviously and wondering if I can run a 10-12 wk cycle of Decca 400mg /wk. My TRT is a compounded cream from a pharmacist and works out I am absorbing at least 140mg test/week is this enough test to run with Decca? Or should I just wait to run with another cycle of inj test.Stats 220 13-14% 5'10" bb'ing for ever Diet good thks to Beast. 2 x12 wk cycles sust 250mg/ml @1ml/wk
    Well Matt the main issue with Decca is that it shuts down your own test production from the first shot, so it should always be run with test so the strain on your system is lessened, so in answer to your question the fact that you are running test well so the shut down scenario is not an issue. Now due to my extremely limited knowlege on this issue I'm not sure if there are any more problems associated with this, hope this is helpful and good luck.

You forgot to change your login lol. Smoooth.

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    I read that any other cycling during HRT can throw off your regular bloowork...this could prove to be problematic...im not sure how everything works tho I'm lookin forward to some input from experienced bros

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    You forgot to change your login lol. Smoooth.
    hahaha that is beyond retardation !!!!
    Last edited by Kale; 05-07-2008 at 02:31 AM.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer

Is this a joke?

TBones is offline Junior Member
    was this a glitch or do you have split personanlities? what happend?

Nah it was taking a while so I thought if I took a stab people would prefer to flame me and maybe I would get an answer quicker,thats all. Thanks MM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Nah it was taking a while so I thought if I took a stab people would prefer to flame me and maybe I would get an answer quicker,thats all. Thanks MM.
    Well you were right !!!

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    lol classy

T_man87 is offline Junior Member
    Lofl.

Thread Information