Pac Man is offline Senior Member

Deca day before...

Would 100mg of deca the day prior knock levels from normal range to below normal, say 150ish?
    I'm pretty sure my levels are already low but I dunno if they're low enough to get script for HRT because of my age (25).
    I'm going in for test on the 20th, going to get my own test next week to see where I'm at.

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    I've seen many posts that say deca can shut you down after the first shot.

I can't prove this, just read it many times. HTH

JASA is offline Junior Member

levels

yes & if dosen't work I'll pay for your test.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Why would you want to go on TRT at 25, unless it's medically necessary and it doesn't sound like you need it for medical reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Why would you want to go on TRT at 25, unless it's medically necessary and it doesn't sound like you need it for medical reasons.
    Want it for two reasons. 1 as a sup 2 to treat low test.
    I'll let you guys know what my actual test levels are soon but I'm almost positive I'm below normal, it will just have to be more extreme for va to recognize it. Last time I had bloodwork done they said my test was low/normal, this was almost 2 years ago.
    Have all symptoms of low test. I'm always tired, out of energy. Only male in my family with thin body hair, almost no underarm hair, clinically depressed (could be attributed to other factors), no motivation, arthritic, my eyesight has gotten worse over the past 2 years, my hair has begun to grey, and here's a big one no libido and ED, I could go on but we'll just wait for my blood test to see exactly where I am.
    I'm not trying to infringe on you guys who naturally have severely low test, I just don't want to be like this anymore. It's affecting my life and marriage.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Thank you for the explanation. Then I would take the shot of Deca 1 week before the bloodwork. Give it time to kill that test.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Want it for two reasons. 1 as a sup 2 to treat low test.
    I'll let you guys know what my actual test levels are soon but I'm almost positive I'm below normal, it will just have to be more extreme for va to recognize it. Last time I had bloodwork done they said my test was low/normal, this was almost 2 years ago.
    Have all symptoms of low test. I'm always tired, out of energy. Only male in my family with thin body hair, almost no underarm hair, clinically depressed (could be attributed to other factors), no motivation, arthritic, my eyesight has gotten worse over the past 2 years, my hair has begun to grey, and here's a big one no libido and ED, I could go on but we'll just wait for my blood test to see exactly where I am.
    I'm not trying to infringe on you guys who naturally have severely low test, I just don't want to be like this anymore. It's affecting my life and marriage.

Ironside, when is your lab test scheduled for?

20th on this month, going to goto my sister store to get bloodwork done on the 16th though. Can get full lab work done in 30 min

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    20th on this month, going to goto my sister store to get bloodwork done on the 16th though. Can get full lab work done in 30 min
    That's sounds nice.

Would you mind pm'ing me what you finally decide to do (i.e. 1 shot of deca two weeks before, or whatever) And letting me know how your results turnout?

Will do, hopefully I can get the Deca in time. My supplier hasn't gotten back to me yet and it's been a week. Might have to go out and find another

Thread Information