Coach 44 is offline Associate Member

I'm back dudes! Need answers!

What's up guys? Sorry I haven't been around, but we finished baseball season and I really had to hit the books to graduate. Can you believe it? it only took me 25 years to graduate college. But hey better late than never. I have a few questions if you don't mind: Can you inject into the glute with needles that are only 1 inch long? They were the only ones my pharm had and a guy told me i should inject in my shoulder with needles that short. I usually shoot it in either glute or in the quad. Waddya think?
    Next, I'm still having probs with the acne on my back while injecting 200 mg. test cyp per week. I started only using 100 mg. last week, like my doctor suggested in the first place. My bad, I just felt so good at 200 mg.s per week. I read another post from Tassy, saying he was considering going off the cyp for a while. I was thinking the same thing, but should I use a pct, and if so, what would you suggest? I've gotten so many differing opinions regarding arimidex , because I'm only concerned with the acne. No wood probs, no gyno symptoms, etc. Any knowledgable help is appreciated.

keith1958 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome back, I use a 1 inch syringe in my quads. I would use a 1 1/2 inch for glutes though. I guess it depends on your body type. I am lean so no fat in either area. I liked the 200mg a week dose also. But as you know all good things must end. I take 120 now. and it did take some time for my body to get use to the lower dose. But I am glad i did it. I would never go off unless I had to. I would do a PCT. I use Arimidex and HCG with my HRT. I like both. The HCG I like a lot.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    hey coach...glad you're back...
    same probs here....pharm only had 1" pins
    still a glute shooter here...i just make sure i'm all in

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    welcome back 44...serious salute on the diploma....always thought Bo Jackson should have made a BIG deal about snagging his....anyway...i do 1" exclusively and will do glute or thigh....my GP nurse did 1" in my shoulder until the endo got his turn......as far as the amount, i keep in mind the endo prefers us in the low end of normal....maybe not where my motor rpm'd so i found the level where it idoes....just 25 per week more than script but i feel like me again....
    Last edited by whiteowl; 06-12-2008 at 12:37 AM.

Thanks guys! I really don't like sticking myself in the shoulder. I think I'll just stay with the quad until I can get a hold of some 1 and halfs. Take Care.

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back Coach

Thanks bro. Check out my comment on your anti-depressant post. It's funny now, but it wasn't a damn bit funny then.

Thread Information