natureboy is offline Member

attitude when seeing Dr.

Ok here is my deal, I have to go back to my endo after being off the test enan for 8 weeks. He is going to check my levels and see where I stand now. My question what type of attitude would be best, an I don't give a shit about life attitude or I know if you give me this presciption I know everything will be better. Because I do know because I've done the test enan and everything was great, and I told him this when I was on it. He wants to do his own test I guess.
    Last edited by natureboy; 08-03-2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: wrong title

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I think telling him you have no energy, motivation, and sex drive is best.
    Did you use a PCT after your cycle? Did you have any low test symptoms prior?

I had a 56 on test and a 89 on estro I got in touch with a DR online she prescribed me test enanth and deca an estro blocker and HCG but she wouldn't file it on insurance. So I had to go a diff route through uro and endo. Meanwhile I'm takin these meds that I already paid for so I was upfront with endo. He made me come off everything so he could get new bloodwork done I guess cause I wasn't that out of shape, I don't really know what he was thinking. but he asked me a bunch of questions an I answered, come back in 8 weeks we check you again, and no I didn't do any PCT.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like your endo subscribes to the same school of thought mine does. He mentiond about possibly taking me off after awhile of being on to see if it would make my levels come up. I was like "Why would being on testosterone help my own levels come up, doesnt it just reduce your own production?" i said. He was like "Not always." This sounds ridiculous to me but hes not a new doctor by any means so he must have seen this happen at some point. I dont even need trt, im just pimpin him for juice, but this is gonna throw me a curveball. makes my job alot harder because when he wants to take me off, i have to once again "produce" a low reading for him.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    With low levels like that, you should be good to go regardless of attitude. I wear baggy clothes when I see the doc. A muscle shirt probably isn't a good idea. Good luck!

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    With low levels like that, you should be good to go regardless of attitude. I wear baggy clothes when I see the doc. A muscle shirt probably isn't a good idea. Good luck!
    I do the same, I don't want them to get the wrong idea just because I have a decent build.

Thanks you just confirmed what I was thinking. The last time I went, doc just looked at me and said that's it, no juice for you. So I go to another endo in a week. Wanted check my attitude and appearance.

I dont even need trt, im just pimpin him for juice, but this is gonna throw me a curveball. makes my job alot harder because when he wants to take me off, i have to once again "produce" a low reading for him.

What do you do to make certain you reading is low, without Dr being suspicious.
    Last edited by natureboy; 08-04-2008 at 05:14 PM.

Good news I went to my regular Dr she prescribed me 200 mg every two weeks, I mentioned the 100 a week, not yet we will do 1 every 2 weeks an see how you feel. I have to go get the shot at Dr office though. But she is very understanding so far, I believe it won't take to long to get it to once a week. She wants to check my levels after a month.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Good for you man! Welcome to the club. You will probably be fine every two weeks too.

Good for you man! Welcome to the club. You will probably be fine every two weeks too.

I would like to eventually get to just do the shot myself, the nurse hurts like a mofo.
    I still have a whole cycle of test enan at home from the first doc, I wonder when would be a good time to run that.
    I guess when she's not testing my level once a month, maybe this winter or first of next year. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by natureboy; 08-04-2008 at 09:43 PM.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Natureboy, send me a PM when you can

atari101 is offline New Member
    Natureboy, If you don't mind could you message me. I'd like to know about your online Dr.
    Thanks

the slim is offline Junior Member
    i would like to know about the online doc. also , if ya dont mind , shoot me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by the slim View Post
    i would like to know about the online doc. also , if ya dont mind , shoot me a PM
    me too..shoot me a pm..thanks.

Thread Information