natureboy is offline Member

after 2 shots at 200 mg a piece

After 2 shots at 200 mg a piece, my natural test level will have already started to diminish is this correct? I don't want to have my levels to high and Dr drop dose. Is there a way to ensure you have a lower level even after taking two shots?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    you're talking about 2 shots of test? and your concerned about what your producing naturally? or what your level will read on bloodtest? there is only one level and when you are shooting test, the level is based on how much you are shooting and it will be at its highest around day 4 and 5 and start to decline and I always waited 18 days before giving blood if i didnt want it to reflect an elevated level from the injection...hope this helps

I appreciate your help, already have low levels, by the time I have my bloodwork done I will have taken 2 shots, and upon going in for my third shot I will give blood for blood work. It will be 14 days after last shot. So my test levels will have started to diminish by this point.
    Last edited by natureboy; 08-05-2008 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by natureboy View Post
    I appreciate your help, already have low levels, by the time I have my bloodwork done I will have taken 2 shots, and upon going in for my third shot I will give blood for blood work. It will be 14 days after last shot. So my test levels will have started to diminish by this point.
    yes..they will....but please post up your before levels (b4 the two shots) and then what they come back 14 days out from those 2 shots....i think this will provide some learning

Ok previous test level totals 1st was a 56 total, 2nd was 149 total. The 1st one was clean no juice before, 2nd was 5 weeks after comming off 400 mg of test a wk and 200 mg of deca a week and takin .5 mg estro blocker every other day. No PCT.

Will repost previous and new when results come in, it will be a month before the next bloodwork. So we will wait and see what happens.

T_man87 is offline Junior Member
    Not sure I'm following the gist of this thread..... your "test levels" should be much higher when taking injections. Now of course your "natural levels" will be much diminished, as you are administering extra test into your system via injections, however, the blood test will show elevated test levels as I do not believe they have a blood test that can distinguish between "natural" and "synthetic" test levels.

My Dr has me on 200 mg of test cyp, once every two weeks. I want to get 100 mg once a week. I have to do bloodwork n a month, so she can test my level and adjust doseage to get me to a good range. I think from what jpkman wrote that my levels will be well on there way down on the 15 day after the last shot. This is what I want the Dr to see, if it would be better for me to take the smaller dose (100 mg) more frequently. To keep my levels more stable, if I'm right level peaks at day 4 or 5 so if I take a shot every week I never bottom out. Correct me if I'm wrong I m here to learn as much as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by T_man87 View Post
    Not sure I'm following the gist of this thread..... your "test levels" should be much higher when taking injections. Now of course your "natural levels" will be much diminished, as you are administering extra test into your system via injections, however, the blood test will show elevated test levels as I do not believe they have a blood test that can distinguish between "natural" and "synthetic" test levels.
    that's what i thought he was asking from his original post but i think he's got it now

and his blood test wiil be 14/15 days after his last shot (of a total of 2ml of 200mg per ml test) and i'm curious as to his level...it was 149 before the 2 shots...when i tested around day 18..my levels were around 500-600 and the doc was pleased...i'm guessing that yours will be 'round the same

My Dr has me on 200 mg of test cyp, once every two weeks. I want to get 100 mg once a week. I have to do bloodwork n a month, so she can test my level and adjust doseage to get me to a good range. I think from what jpkman wrote that my levels will be well on there way down on the 15 day after the last shot. This is what I want the Dr to see, if it would be better for me to take the smaller dose (100 mg) more frequently. To keep my levels more stable, if I'm right level peaks at day 4 or 5 so if I take a shot every week I never bottom out. Correct me if I'm wrong I m here to learn as much as I can.
    no you are correct....some like to go bi weekly to catch the level b4 the decline with 2 smaller doses....i, myself switch it up doing ew sometimes and 2ew sometimes

Thanks for your help jpkman.

I always go bi-weekly.

T_man do you never feel like you are bottoming out? I can tell a diff already after only three days. I feel a little more energetic, alive I guess would be a good way to explain it. The stuff I really don't want to do, today I didn't mind doing. That is a good feeling. I think my levels were so low that once I had a little test in my system it made a huge differance. My Dr said she wanted to get me up into the 600-700 range, I hope this holds true. I think that me going from where I was to 700 will be good

T_man do you never feel like you are bottoming out? I can tell a diff already after only three days. I feel a little more energetic, alive I guess would be a good way to explain it. The stuff I really don't want to do, today I didn't mind doing. That is a good feeling. I think my levels were so low that once I had a little test in my system it made a huge differance. My Dr said she wanted to get me up into the 600-700 range, I hope this holds true. I think that me going from where I was to 700 will be good
    good attitude....true hrt patient

Yeah - by "bi-weekly" I meant 2 shots per week. So no - I don't "bottom out" as I am keeping my levels very consistent with twice a week injections. Before TRT my test levels were almost at zero, so yes - I do feel much better overall.

Ok I'm feeling pretty good right now, 4 days after 1st inject I guess I'm peaking. I guess my levels will start to drop by Saturday, and by late next week I should be getting pretty low, come the following Monday I will be ready for my 2nd shot. I think my initial thought was that I didn't want to have my levels to high at bloodwork day, so that Dr might change dose to once per week.

Thread Information