Thread: Seizure

whiteowl is offline Associate Member

Seizure

With the expiration of my health plan, i decided to buy my HRT script from overseas at 25% of the cost here. I received a notice of "Informed Compliance" from the US Customs and Border Protection that "unauthorized importation of controlled substance are subjecdt to seizure and forfeiture"....it informs me that i can "voluntarily abandon" the script or i can "commence seizure procedings"....will evidence of my prescirption be enough for return of it or should i just drop it?

bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Throw it away, and ignore it.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Good to hear you finally heard something.

Is there a number that you can call? I would think you can with a script, but I am no expert. You might ask in the Steriod forum. I know a lot of those guys order online and I am sure some even have scripts. Good luck

danno39 is offline Junior Member
    Please let us know how this works out...

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    Danno...got fixated on your anivar and forgot the request.
    Company said to take digital pics of the seizure letter and envelope and they would replace the product when the pics are authenticated. Seems the company is not licensed for sales in US. So my logic of people buying in Canada and Mexico for cheaper scripts may not be as sound as i believed. With the professionalism of the website and vials, labeling etc i may have leaped before i looked. The DEA has a website where one can check for licensed companies but even then i believe you have to be a wholesaler, not an individual.

Thread Information