Thread: How to

generation_ss is offline Junior Member

How to

I have a pretty cool doc.What should i say to him to write me a script for test...

I dont feel like going threw the hit or miss game finding good sources

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    just tell him u feel tired, and that ur libido is low and was told by a buddy of urs that testosterone could really make u feel better.

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    but for trt, doctors usually use low doses, and thats not gonna be enough for mass building purposes so hopefully hell give u a high dose of at least 400 mg per week of test enth or cyp

good luck !!

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    At 27 your doc will have to be really cool to prescribe you test unless you have low test levels which he or she will determine upon checking your blood work. Have you had your levels checked yet? Docs usually won't prescribe more than 100 mgs every 2 weeks as more is just going to shut down your natural test. People that are receiving more than this are generally on TRT for extended periods or life.

If your doc treats you without running test and just on symptoms you fabricate I'd be surprised. When telling your doc your symptoms let him or her know how much it is affecting your life, you're tired, can't recover from your workouts, no sex drive which is affecting your relationship with your girlfriend, you don’t have morning wood, you’re moody, etc.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    FMHW is right. Your doc would have to be stupid cool to just write a script. He is going to want to check you out and run a full blood test. Just read the posts in this forum. Guys with low test have to jump through hoops just to get treatment. Do you have any symptoms associated with low test?

generation_ss is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the info guys.....My doc is a pretty cool dude...he's always talking about his "Slut ex wife" and i asked him for xanax and he wrote me a script for 30 2mg xanax...i see him again in oct so i will give it a shot and tell you guys how it went

ps: i told him i was gonna do a steroid cycle "he advised me against it" but then asked what i was using and he told me how often to do injections and where....so i think its about a 50/50 chance
    Last edited by generation_ss; 08-30-2008 at 09:56 AM.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Good luck. Let us know how it goes. I wish I had a doc like that.

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    You're welcome bro... Let us know how it goes and what your blood test results are? One thing that I feel compelled to tell you is that my family's doc (a friend) whom I'd seen more than 10 years told me once "even if you trust a doc, you should be careful what you tell them b/c if it's documented it can affect your life." Just food for thought.

Thread Information